News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weiner's weiner

Started by Caliga, June 09, 2011, 10:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Do we seriously not have a thread about this? :hmm:

Anyway, the guy seems like a total douche.  Also, his wife is shockingly ugly... looks like one of the Gentlemen from Buffy with that hideously large mouth.  She must be a beard or something.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Caliga on June 09, 2011, 10:56:59 AM

Anyway, the guy seems like a total douche.  Also, his wife is shockingly ugly... looks like one of the Gentlemen from Buffy with that hideously large mouth.  She must be a beard or something.

I think Garbon started one about it.  Something like "This is why politicians shouldn't use twitter" or some such.

Edit:  http://languish.org/forums/index.php?topic=5252.0

"Politicians shouldn't tweet"  Close enough.

Caliga

HisMajestyBOB

I really like this speech/rant of his from last year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O_GRkMZJn4

Preach it!
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Malthus

I wonder if it would be a big news story if he'd just said "yeah, I did it - so what, big deal".  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

alfred russel

It seems as though part of his problem is that no one likes or respects him.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

HVC

Quote from: alfred russel on June 09, 2011, 11:20:52 AM
So just like any other politician then? :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

Well he's a Jew... so duh. :)

Caliga

I was disappointed to miss my family reunion last weekend, because had I gone I could have mocked my cousin in Brooklyn for being represented by this douche (though I'm not entirely sure she lives in his district). :hmm:

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on June 09, 2011, 11:41:47 AM
I was disappointed to miss my family reunion last weekend, because had I gone I could have mocked my cousin in Brooklyn for being represented by this douche (though I'm not entirely sure she lives in his district). :hmm:

You could ask her if she's seen his manly bits.  :)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

I like him and respect him.
I wish they'd leave him alone.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on June 09, 2011, 10:56:59 AM

Isn't this whole scandal about him sending a crotch shot to a young woman? So, I doubt he's in the closet.

Also, his wife is pregnant.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point