News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Blood Bowl Legendary Edition, you quitters

Started by Tamas, June 14, 2011, 02:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

After not playing the game for many many months, I felt like jumping straight into a private tournament.

Needless to say, results are NOT encouraging.

So I was thinking about setting up a Languish mini-leauge so I can practice with you noobs.

But of course I know better than to actually think we could pull this off :P

So just wanted to mention that the Legendary Edition is awesome, really. Weather was added, bugs fixed, many many cool additional races, new stadiums (and with the latest updated, stadiums are actually properly randomized instead of getting the same Chaos stadium all the time)

Slargos

Gay game is gay.

Get World of Tanks instead.

Drive your little Skoda piece of shit in my lane of fire and shoot out my tracks. Great fun can be had.

Tamas

Quote from: Slargos on June 14, 2011, 03:17:19 AM
Gay game is gay.

Get World of Tanks instead.

Drive your little Skoda piece of shit in my lane of fire and shoot out my tracks. Great fun can be had.

playing with tanks? And thinking you are the non-gay one? Srsly?

bogh

I don't think I'll ever come back to the Cyanide version.

However, I'll plug fumbbl.com again - they've upgraded to a browserbased client, no download required and it's extremely smooth. Its way better done than the Cyanide-version, though without the fancy graphics.

Tamas

I have no doubt fumbbl is functional, but I see no reason to abandon this version. LE has matchmaking leagues and whatnot.

My only gripe is the way the public matchmaking leauges apparently turned out. You have where it is possible to invite people to play, so you allegedly end up with a lot of suspiciously lucky teams in terms of levelups. Farming with friends, BB style.

And there is one with matchmaking only, but you almost exclusively only play Chaos or Orcs. Someone explained somewhere how bashing away is better for your health in that open leauge, but I can't recall the details.

And the rest of the public leagues are like, dead.

bogh

Tamas, you really should give fumbbl a spin - you'd be surprised by the sophistication of it. The client is streamlined and fast (games go much faster) and it has every conceivable league option available - cyanide clearly wised up and copied all their features from there....