News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Anyone played these.

Started by 11B4V, June 07, 2011, 01:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

MadBurgerMaker

Hm.  I've played Wings Over Vietnam, which is sort of an earlier version of this Strike Fighters 2:Vietnam game, I guess.  It was an okay game.  I got shot down a lot in F-105s.  :P

Never played the other one, but I can say I had lots of good times with the old Jane's IAF.  The setting is definitely good, IMO.

Edit:  Doh.  This review of Wings Over Israel says Vista is not supported, so I assume that would include 7 as well: http://pc.ign.com/articles/897/897933p2.html

11B4V

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on June 07, 2011, 11:31:16 AM
Hm.  I've played Wings Over Vietnam, which is sort of an earlier version of this Strike Fighters 2:Vietnam game, I guess.  It was an okay game.  I got shot down a lot in F-105s.  :P

Never played the other one, but I can say I had lots of good times with the old Jane's IAF.  The setting is definitely good, IMO.

Edit:  Doh.  This review of Wings Over Israel says Vista is not supported, so I assume that would include 7 as well: http://pc.ign.com/articles/897/897933p2.html
Coll, thanks MBM
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jamesww

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on June 07, 2011, 11:31:16 AM
Hm.  I've played Wings Over Vietnam, which is sort of an earlier version of this Strike Fighters 2:Vietnam game, I guess.  It was an okay game.  I got shot down a lot in F-105s:P

:wub:

CountDeMoney

Yeah, I liked Wings Over Vietnam as well.  Fun little fighter game.