The wake for my 59,000+ postcount

Started by Ed Anger, March 11, 2009, 10:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

That was quite the thread necro

Definitely miss Ed a lot.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Razgovory on February 25, 2023, 05:56:23 PM
Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 12, 2009, 08:37:08 AMWith luck, this situation will be temporary and I'll have all the user info going again soon. :P
Luck was not with us.

:(

Alas, it was not.  I might still have the old DB somewhere, but I think it was lost in the flood.

mongers

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 08, 2023, 09:37:10 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on February 25, 2023, 05:56:23 PM
Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 12, 2009, 08:37:08 AMWith luck, this situation will be temporary and I'll have all the user info going again soon. :P
Luck was not with us.

:(

Alas, it was not.  I might still have the old DB somewhere, but I think it was lost in the flood.

In 2043 when some of us will being prosecuted for thought crimes, I think we'll be very glad those posts and even some of the current iteration of Languish doesn't survive until then. D:

Bye the way Vm, thank you very much for your sterling work here.

Hope you're well and doing fine, oh by-the-way, have you heard anything from the wayward 2/3rds of the site's moderation team?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Thanks mongers.

Not sure where the others have gone off to.  CdM seems to have ended his brief return, and I guess kat just doesn't come around anymore.

Admiral Yi

Yeah, thanks a lot for everything you do Moldy.

OttoVonBismarck

Man, before I saw when the thread was started I had that brief wtf moment of thinking Ed was still with us.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

crazy canuck

On the bright side, I finally figured who Yi is talking about when he refers to them as Moldy.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on March 08, 2023, 10:28:34 AMMan, before I saw when the thread was started I had that brief wtf moment of thinking Ed was still with us.
Same here
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!