News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Terreria - 2d Minecraft

Started by Tamas, May 15, 2011, 10:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonasSalk

You have a point. I was immensely satisfied to finally get my two heart-stones by myself and to accomplish it all.

ONWARD TO MINING!
Yuman

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Slargos

JonasSalk

Must...not...touch...cheating...toy....

I want to get some MP going, damnit.
Yuman

Seen

So whats stopping you?

I remember a mister S having a useless server doing nuthing.

Grey Fox

HisMajestyBOB

After trying and failing to get Minecraft mods to work, and getting fed-up with their forums, I got this and have started trying it.

First attempt: I hit a bug while trying to remap controls, can't find the config.dat file so I uninstall and reinstall. Some days... <_<
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Slargos

Quote from: Seen on May 21, 2011, 07:36:08 PM
So whats stopping you?

I remember a mister S having a useless server doing nuthing.

Now that you mention it.  :hmm:

Actually, it has no way of running a dedicated server so mine won't do.

I could always try running it on the computer I'm not using, I guess. I will give it a shot.

Grey Fox

You can't yet. You have to run it from the same computer or steam won't allow you to play. Unless they added the dedicated server support.

crazy canuck

This is a really frustrating game. 

HisMajestyBOB

I'm glad that I don't appear to lose any of the ores I've mined when I'm killed. It makes deep-mining much less stressful.

On the other hand, I'm not entirely sure what the point of the game is yet. Minecraft is much better for construction projects.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

JonasSalk

Anybody have any idea why multiplayer won't work between a friend of mine and myself? I can very easily connect to any other MP game, but for whatever reason, it won't work with the two of us. We've tried both Hamachi and the direct-server thing. wtf.
Yuman

JonasSalk

Got MP working with some people. It's pretty badass. I've got a few full sets of high-tier armor and a lot of the really megabadass weapons. I've beaten two bosses. Now on to the Underworld and the Jungle areas!
Yuman

Slargos

And I was smugly satisfied about having finally gotten a pair of golden pantaloons.  :hmm:

JonasSalk

Shadow armor is neat because of higher melee speed, but I think I like the meteorite armor better because it lights up when I move around and it makes my mana-regen super high, so bosses are way easier.
Yuman