IMF Chairman Arrested for Sexual Assault by NYPD

Started by Drakken, May 14, 2011, 09:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus

Quote from: Razgovory on May 17, 2011, 09:26:25 PM
What is it with Europeans and rape?
Those of the European race can't help but commit rape. It's in their blood.

grumbler

Quote from: citizen k on May 17, 2011, 10:07:14 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/forensic-evidence-against-dominique-strauss-kahn-sex-assault-2011-5
Yeah, that's why I said the real evidence is unknown until Friday.  Saying you "have evidence' isn't very compelling, but it is telling.

The woman did pick DSK from a lineup, so its not some distant setup.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Zoupa

Quote from: viper37 on May 17, 2011, 10:01:22 AM
Hey Zoupa!  What do you think of this:
Article de Cyberpresse concernant Sexus politicus

Apparently, rape and juvenile prostitution are widely tolerated for politicians in France, wich explains why so many media seem so surprised DSK was arrested.

Rape and juvenile prostitution are widely tolerated?  :lol:

Really viper? You think rape is widely tolerated.

Wow.

I have no comment. There's no need to call me out each time some shit goes down involving a french dude. I wouldn't give DSK the steam off my piss, so he can rot in jail for all I care.

grumbler

Quote from: Zoupa on May 18, 2011, 12:02:06 AM

Apparently, rape and juvenile prostitution are widely tolerated for politicians in France, wich explains why so many media seem so surprised DSK was arrested.

Wow.

I have no comment. There's no need to call me out each time some shit goes down involving a french dude. I wouldn't give DSK the steam off my piss, so he can rot in jail for all I care.
Troll status:  successful.

Viper leader, you may proceed to phase 2; repeat:  proceed to phase 2.  Out.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Zoupa

Thank you for your contribution old man. You bring so much to every thread.

Martinus

Quote from: Drakken on May 16, 2011, 05:02:38 PM
Rumors simmer from French-speaking sources that it's not the first time DSK has "his ways" with the room service ladies at the Sofitel hotels, but that the French administrators made pressures to hush the victims up about it.

That's disgusting. He stays at a Sofitel.  :yucky:

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on May 17, 2011, 06:43:57 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 17, 2011, 06:38:27 PM
Duh, everybody knows France loves rape since Depardieu made it cool.

Thank heaven for little girls
For little girls get bigger every day!

They grow up in the most delightful way!
Those little eyes so helpless and appealing
One day will flash and send you crashin thru the ceilin
Thank heaven for them all,
No matter where no matter who
For without them,
what would little boys do?

Grallon?  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

viper37

Quote from: Zoupa on May 18, 2011, 12:02:06 AM

Wow.

for politicians.  This is what the book says.  A Minister caught with a 15 year old boy in a parking and it's solve with one phone call.
Ain't my words.  I was asking the opinion of a former French dude.  You're the resident expert, I only went there once and didn't like Paris. ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

IMF head on suicide watch in New York City jail

?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

Quote from: Martinus on May 18, 2011, 01:30:47 AM

At 3000$ per night, he surely had access to the best service Sofitel could supply. In everything.

That's what makes me think the guy is a dumbass. Wanted to fuck? All he needed to do was to send an assistant at the reception to anonymously ask numbers for call-girls who like it rough and "forced". All luxury hotels have these available for customers.

He was in the thrill of the hunt? Why not just to down to the bar on the first floor and seduce one of the high class women taking a drink there, and bring her back to his room?

DGuller

Quote from: Drakken on May 18, 2011, 10:12:38 AM
That's what makes me think the guy is a dumbass. Wanted to fuck? All he needed to do was to send an assistant at the reception to anonymously ask numbers for call-girls who like it rough and "forced". All luxury hotels have these available for customers.
:shutup:

Drakken

Quote from: DGuller on May 18, 2011, 10:18:53 AM
:shutup:

It's common knowledge that hotels have a list of numbers for customers who feel lonely, but they have to be asked so that they aren't seen encouraging prostitution.

And if they don't at Sofitel, I'm sure DSK had some very good connections to have some found if he needed.

The point is, DSK is a real dumbass. If one guy didn't have to rape anyone to have some poon on the side, it's him.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on May 18, 2011, 01:30:47 AM

At 3000$ per night, he surely had access to the best service Sofitel could supply. In everything.

He was in the thrill of the hunt? Why not just to down to the bar on the first floor and seduce one of the high class women taking a drink there, and bring her back to his room?

I think you are making in mistake in assuming that the urge to rape stems from not having any outlets.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

Quote from: garbon on May 18, 2011, 10:24:30 AM
I think you are making in mistake in assuming that the urge to rape stems from not having any outlets.

No, it comes from an urge for dominating women, mixed with sadism and a lack of respect for others' well-being. It's clear that, to DSK, this woman was nothing but a thing to be used and abused.

Yet quite a few men are like that, but they don't rape. They just find women who like it rougher and are submissive. So why DSK, who is thought until now to be an intelligent man capable of self-control, did not have any here? There's something more to it, it's not just a man believing he is above the law.

I tend to think this is not his first rape (and yes I mean rape rape), but we'll never know.

Barrister

Quote from: Drakken on May 18, 2011, 10:29:37 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 18, 2011, 10:24:30 AM

No, it comes from an urge for dominating women, mixed with sadism and a lack of respect for others' well-being. It's clear that, to DSK, this woman was nothing but a thing to be used and abused.

You are making far too many generalities.  I'm sure that for some, rape / sexual assault is about an urge to dominante women.  But not for others - indeed some do it out of a desire for "love", while others in fact do it merely because the opportunity presents itself.

But in short, any time someone says "people commit this crime because of X" they are inevitably wrong for at least some offenders.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.