No
16 (45.7%)
Maybe
1 (2.9%)
No Vote
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Faeelin

My note's being published in the NYU Law Review?

Maladict

Some peer-reviewed articles and a couple of opinion pieces, mostly reviews.

Monoriu

No, and most likely never will be. 

Brazen

My outpourings have been published in four magazines (consumer and B2B), two national newspapers and a couple of local ones, and some stuff that started out in minor publications were republished elsewhere. I'm most proud of writing four cover features.

Currently I write for two well-respected defence publications, but as they're mostly online (except a monthly wrap-up magazine and a separate e-mag) I guess none of that counts  :glare:

I often take my own photos too and have had quite a few of those published.

Bollocks to only books counting, pretty much every academic gets their research bound and sells 2 copies at £300 each. It's distribution that counts, baby.

Boris Johnson once said that you don't get any good until you've had 400 articles published. I surpassed that a good few years ago.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Rasputin

I author a chapter in a legal "how to" book whose audience is largely attorneys. My chapter is entitled "declaratory relief". Although it's useful information, it makes for crappy cocktail party talk. It's in its third edition with me as the author proving in fact that supply can create demand, or at least, a sense of need.
Who is John Galt?

Mr.Penguin

No, not unless someone has published the role playing campaigns for AD&D and Star Trek, I wrote back in my teens. Dark and edgy, long before the world was ready for that kind of stuff... ;)
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 15, 2011, 06:48:35 AM
Judas Maccabeus picked up his M16 and pointed it at the Roman's chest. "Say shalom to my little friend" he proclaimed as he dispatched the man to Sheol.
:lol: :thumbsup:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

grumbler

Quote from: Brazen on May 16, 2011, 03:58:50 AM
Boris Johnson once said that you don't get any good until you've had 400 articles published. I surpassed that a good few years ago.
If you've qualified, what are you waiting for?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!