News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fucking old crusty white people get in my face

Started by Scipio, May 12, 2011, 12:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on May 12, 2011, 10:02:08 PM
Martinus could probably write a better contract than I could.

Well possibly in Polish.  Even then, I'd be iffy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Larch

Quote from: Scipio on May 12, 2011, 06:16:51 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 12, 2011, 04:45:07 PM
Scip, you know you're wrong.
No, I'm not.  They had no business being on my property.  They were not my clients; it was after business hours.  They can fuck off and die in a fire.

Let me be clear: my dog is well trained.  He knows exactly how far he can go towards the sidewalk before the electric fence shocks him.  He stays well back of that.

Regardless, I apologized to the lady, and in the letter, I apologized to her and her husband again.  But when she starts chewing my ass in public about what a piss-poor attorney I am for her friend, which is none of her fucking business, she and her husband can go fuck off and die in a fire.

And since I'm firing the client, they can hire her a new attorney, too.  And fuck all three of them with a rusty spoon.

I'd have a doctor check that knee of yours, it seems to jerk quite a lot.