Book of Mormon Musical

Started by Queequeg, May 10, 2011, 10:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Razgovory on May 11, 2011, 08:56:43 AM
QuoteShe will look away and blush, and then
sugoi~~

suteki moe moe mormon maiden

I'm not sure what this is meant to mean.  He started a sentence and then started just making weird sounds.
i think he had a stroke (read that as you will :P )
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 11, 2011, 09:21:29 AM

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Moe

Goddamn it Tim, now I know.  Thanks a lot.  I was happier not knowing.  At least I don't know all of it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Lettow77

I am shocked that I find myself having to defend my unimpeachable conduct.

It is not either girly to find mormon maidens delightful, or think that Mormon elder couples in their staid honesty and humble, endearing nature aren't shippable.

Naturally you would never ship them, because that's not in His plan, but they are eminently ripe for the idea. They are just cute, is all. You want to give them a hug.

I can imagine beating one in a game, and he'd say something along the order of: "Good job!" and then, regardless of who won or lost, he'd proclaim at the end that he had fun playing with his friends.

He would say this with sincerity. Where can one find such simplicity and kindness? Mormons are the best of things.  And Musicals are good, too- I love Chess, 1776 and Les Miserables. It is unfortunate that homosexual yankees have largely hijacked musicals, with the result that musicals are frequently about making musicals, or an artsy protagonist being torn down by society. It is terribly self-indulgent. I want something that deals with the state, politics, history, or apparently mormons.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ed Anger

Neil, just stop it. For the love of god, please.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

It is girly to "ship" anything. Or to use the word ship in that context.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Maximus

I thought it was illegal to ship people anywhere... oh right it is lettow.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Lettow77 on May 11, 2011, 03:55:29 PM
It is terribly self-indulgent.

We certainly wouldn't want any of that going on.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 11, 2011, 04:06:51 PM
:o  He broke Monkeybutt!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 11, 2011, 04:06:51 PM

I think he's out-crazy-ing me.  I mean we've had weird things here before.  Like the Finnish kid who wanted to have sex with lizard women.  But usually when someone is weird about something it's usually just one thing, like bestiality or dreadnoughts or what ever.  Lettow's was the League of the South nonsense, but he's moved on to nearly everything he says is bizarre.  It's like someone who can only speak in quotes from Lewis Carroll.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017