Al-Qaeda Is A CIA Front Organisation; Proof Inside.

Started by jamesww, May 06, 2011, 04:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesww

Al-Qaeda statement' confirms Osama Bin Laden's death

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/world-south-asia-13313201

'Al-Qaeda statement' confirms Osama Bin Laden's death
06 May 11 20:45

Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of its leader, Osama Bin Laden, according to a statement attributed to the group and posted on jihadist internet forums.

The statement said his blood would not be "wasted" and al-Qaeda would continue to attack the US and its allies.

Bin Laden's death would be a "curse" for the US and urged an uprising in Pakistan, the statement added.
The statement published on jihadist web forums, signed by "the general leadership" of al-Qaeda, said an audiotape would be released of Bin Laden speaking a week before his death.

"[His blood] will remain, with permission from Allah, the Almighty, a curse that chases the Americans and their agents, and goes after them inside and outside their countries," it warned.

"Their happiness will turn into sorrow, and their blood will be mixed with their tears. We call upon our Muslim people in Pakistan, on whose land Sheikh Osama was killed, to rise up and revolt.

It acknowledged the US was responsible for his death, and also noted that he had been killed by "treacherous infidel bullets".

Zeus

To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to total victory.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Zeus on May 07, 2011, 02:10:04 PM
Treacherous infidel bullets. Priceless :D

The guns themselves were halal, but the ammo was oiled with pig's blood.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

I love it.  Their moontears are delicious.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 07, 2011, 03:25:40 PM

The guns themselves were halal, but the ammo was oiled with pig's blood.
I thought the guns had bible verses stamped on them.  :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017