News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Judas

Started by Grallon, May 06, 2011, 06:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

it's strange languish thinks he's either (1) troll or (2) mentally insane. there's no middle ground of purposely exaggerated desires

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Slargos

Judas sounds like a Eurovision contestant.

First Gaga song I can really say that I immediately don't like.

The Brain

Quote from: Slargos on May 07, 2011, 05:21:39 AM
Judas sounds like a Eurovision contestant.

First Gaga song I can really say that I immediately don't like.

:rolleyes: It's "Judas", not "Judeas".
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on May 06, 2011, 08:15:37 PM
Someone who dated Korea for 6 years isn't in a position to question other people's preferences...
Oh yes he is.  Even if Korea was terrible (an assertion that I don't necessarily accept.  She seemed perfectly nice.), she's still a woman.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Korea seems nice to me.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Korea seems nice. I want to cane her.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Quote from: LaCroix on May 07, 2011, 03:38:11 AM
it's strange languish thinks he's either (1) troll or (2) mentally insane. there's no middle ground of purposely exaggerated desires

Well, there's always the possibility that I'm so far gone that Lettow's perfectly normal statements are being twist by my mad Psyche and I only think he's saying strange things. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

I think even though Lettow is exaggerating, he's still a bit of a freak.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on May 07, 2011, 11:13:29 AM

Oh yes he is.  Even if Korea was terrible (an assertion that I don't necessarily accept.  She seemed perfectly nice.), she's still a woman.

While Gaga is a goddess.  Bow and worship infidel!

In point of fact Korea was not bad the few times around I spoke to her - I just felt like snapping at H. for his uncouth comments.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Ideologue

Well, that's all well + good, I just don't understand how you can like this song.  She's really done so much better.

I've always been a little mystified by the gay cult that grows up around some female pop stars.  She's talented and makes good dance music (when she's not making area-denial weapons like "Judas," anyway), but other than that, where is the attraction?  The outsize personality?  She's into gay rights, yeah, but whoopty-shit; so were David Bowie and Freddie Mercury, one would presume.  She's pretty hot, but I'd reckon that isn't the reason.  Is it the lack of an actual gay male superstar?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

All gays want to secretly be flamboyant women.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on May 07, 2011, 07:42:17 PM
She's into gay rights, yeah, but whoopty-shit; so were David Bowie and Freddie Mercury, one would presume. 

Gays* don't like the slightest hint of testosterone in their music.

*Well, at least Grallon, Marty and Garbon don't.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 07, 2011, 07:52:24 PM
She's into gay rights, yeah, but whoopty-shit; so were David Bowie and Freddie Mercury, one would presume. 

Gays* don't like the slightest hint of testosterone in their music.

*Well, at least Grallon, Marty and Garbon don't.

:huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Well, that's all well + good, I just don't understand how you can like this song.  She's really done so much better.

I've always been a little mystified by the gay cult that grows up around some female pop stars.  She's talented and makes good dance music (when she's not making area-denial weapons like "Judas," anyway), but other than that, where is the attraction?  The outsize personality?  She's into gay rights, yeah, but whoopty-shit; so were David Bowie and Freddie Mercury, one would presume.  She's pretty hot, but I'd reckon that isn't the reason.  Is it the lack of an actual gay male superstar?

Bowie makes crap music these days.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.