Grey Fox

I read somewhere PC 13 Lib 12 NDP 7

These might be fake results, who knows.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: Zoupa on May 02, 2011, 07:52:06 PM
My riding will go Orange for shizzle. It's been Liberal since 1962  :menace:

RIDING THE WAVE!
I approve of having Layton in Stornoway.  Because he's not really a threat to form a government, he can do what he's good at:  Advocate for certain issues.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 02, 2011, 07:55:44 PM
I read somewhere PC 13 Lib 12 NDP 7

These might be fake results, who knows.

CBC is reporting something similar. Not quite the Orange surge in the east as was thought. Liberals lose six seats, 3 go to the Tories, 3 to the NDP.

Surprised they haven't made a projection yet.  :lol:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Looking pretty much that that majority is in reach. :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum

Grallon

At 22:00 PM Radio - Canada predicts a Conservative govt.  They can't say majority or minority so far...

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Neil

Quote from: Josephus on May 02, 2011, 08:56:34 PM
Looking pretty much that that majority is in reach. :mad:
Well, it's still so early.  Let's not go crazy here.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josephus

They're doing better than expected in Toronto. (The Cons). Their overall vote percentage hasn't seemed to change much, but they're winning seats. A lot of them may be very close though. Iggy's having a tough ride in his own riding.
Civis Romanus Sum

Malthus

Quote from: Josephus on May 02, 2011, 09:11:50 PM
They're doing better than expected in Toronto. (The Cons). Their overall vote percentage hasn't seemed to change much, but they're winning seats. A lot of them may be very close though. Iggy's having a tough ride in his own riding.

My riding.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: Josephus on May 02, 2011, 09:11:50 PM
I noticed that the Tories were leading inside the 401, which sounded weird to me.

Iggy deserves to lose.  Parachuting candidates are usually pretty bad.

Drakken

BQ is being mangled in Quebec. 60 NDPs in advance, one elected. Only 6 BQ in advance. :bleeding:

I'm going insane, bangling my head on the wall.

Grallon

The NDP will become the Official Opposition - as per Radio-Canada as of 22:13 PM

And the Bloc is collapsing...  They reap what they sowed.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Neil