News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The most important event of 2011

Started by Martinus, April 28, 2011, 03:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following is the most important event of 2012?

Obama's birth certificate being published
1 (4.5%)
The British royal wedding
4 (18.2%)
John Paul II being made a saint
2 (9.1%)
Other (something irrelevant, like second dip of the crisis, EU collapse, revolution in the Arab world, etc.)
15 (68.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Caliga

Ask Raz... he's the guy that remembers everything everyone on here says. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on April 29, 2011, 09:12:02 AM
Ask Raz... he's the guy that remembers everything everyone on here says. :)

So you don't have any support for your assertion that Marti is a unique case? :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Oh, Marti is hardly a unique case. :lol:

Others with that disctinction include Lettuce, Jaron, and alot of our departed such as Hortlund, jahuu, Ogle, Sir Hockey the Tank Commander, Crunch, and so on....
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Most of those rarely said sensible things. :contract:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Gotta go with Cal. This thread is banal but not "stupid" per se. If it was started by someone besides Marty(or Tim) it would probably have drawn less mockery.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Norgy

2012? That'll be the Euro 2012. In fucking Poland.  :lol:

As for 2011, I am going for the Fukushima incident/catastrophe/happening/gig. The Ayrab Democrazy Debacle, or ADD as it is commonly known as, started in 2010.  :bowler:

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 29, 2011, 10:28:42 AM
Gotta go with Cal. This thread is banal but not "stupid" per se. If it was started by someone besides Marty(or Tim) it would probably have drawn less mockery.

Who else, beside Mongers, would start a thread like this? :contract: