News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ideologue you git

Started by Jacob, April 28, 2011, 10:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

I sent you a PM and am expecting you to answer it. Goddamit.

Admiral Yi

Fucking hillbilly banjo strumming motherfucker

Ideologue

What?

Oh, I thought that was from Jaron in July 2009.  Evidently they go from oldest to newest.  My bad.

The answer is, I don't think it is--it was just something I came up with that sounded to me like it approximated the feel of the name of a 1950s/60s comic or other pulp story.  You know, Danger in Space, Mystery on the Sea, Nervous Man in a Four Dollar Room.

Quote from: YiFucking hillbilly banjo strumming motherfucker

Dumbass naked crypto-Chinaman
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

lustindarkness

Quote from: Ideologue on April 29, 2011, 03:41:53 AM
What?

Oh, I thought that was from Jaron in July 2009.  Evidently they go from oldest to newest.  My bad.

The answer is, I don't think it is--it was just something I came up with that sounded to me like it approximated the feel of the name of a 1950s/60s comic or other pulp story.  You know, Danger in Space, Mystery on the Sea, Nervous Man in a Four Dollar Room.

Quote from: YiFucking hillbilly banjo strumming motherfucker

Dumbass naked crypto-Chinaman with panties on his head
FYP
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Liep

Reminds me that I forgot something.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!