News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

It's a neck and neck race to see which gets here first. The Polish Kusk game or Duel of Eagles. Noble Knight vs Victory point. Reading the downloaded rules to Duel of Eagles now.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Those maps from Summer Storm should be framed and hung up. Christ.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

Quote from: 11B4V on March 15, 2013, 05:47:37 PM

Like black people?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Quote from: The Brain on March 15, 2013, 06:20:05 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on March 15, 2013, 05:47:37 PM

Like black people?

I was thinking Polacks

Maladict

11B4V

Seedy, I could no longer resist. I'm weak. I found a copy of The Next War at a good price and pulled the trigger.

CountDeMoney

You're a good egg, 11B.

It's old and SPI ugly, but since Starkweather doesn't like seem he'll be getting to The Doomsday Project anytime soon, it will have to do for all your war boner.

11B4V

There doesnt seem to be much movement on that.

Anyhoo till then I'll have fun with tNW. Hedgehog defense, Breakthrough Zones, Column Assault and persistant chems, oh the memories.

Oh and the poor Leichenstein speed bump :lol:

CountDeMoney

Check out some of the revamped rules on the forums;  there's been some tinkering with the air game by the community.  People say the air game's slanted to the WP, but I would think that NATO would see atrocious attrition rates at the get-go in a late 1970's invasion. 
Just protect those A-10s, they're fresh off the assembly line.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 30, 2013, 09:46:22 PM
Check out some of the revamped rules on the forums;  there's been some tinkering with the air game by the community.  People say the air game's slanted to the WP, but I would think that NATO would see atrocious attrition rates at the get-go in a late 1970's invasion. 
Just protect those A-10s, they're fresh off the assembly line.

Digging through the CSW folder. Seen a lot of good stuff. Comical tiff over the CRT. IMO Mark Herman gave a very lucid explanation not to the liking of a couple (obviously severe OCD) people. He made sense to me.

11B4V

The Doomsday Project is still alive. They need to get that on P500

11B4V

Apparently someone else is trying to get a WP/Nato game out too.

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.1dd37337/315

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Dont be a girl.

I am current awaiting my WP/Nato resupply arrivals.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 04, 2013, 06:33:09 PM
Ugh, Gulf strike system.

You didn't have a fucking problem with it in high school.