News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on March 09, 2013, 05:53:43 PM
Lets see what the Polish take on Kursk is.

First game ever published with Panzer Ws.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Panzer V ---> LOL, Wiktor --->  Panzer W

ITS A JOKE SON A GAG IMMA PITCHIN EM BUT YOU AINTA SWINGIN AT EM

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 09, 2013, 08:50:28 PM

ah so
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

The boy is about as smart as a sack full of wet mice.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Tamas

joke, ha? You lucky SOB you don't have to play with Polacks in World of Tanks. As if constant "Siema"-ing wasnt enough insult, they keep doing stuff like talking about this tanks called "KW-1" and "KW-2"

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tamas on March 10, 2013, 01:37:33 PM
You lucky SOB you don't have to play with Polacks in World of Tanks. As if constant "Siema"-ing wasnt enough insult, they keep doing stuff like talking about this tanks called "KW-1" and "KW-2"

We have to deal with Brazilians with their pig Spanish.  Brasielieros?  Brazzieres?

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

I haven't had such a murder boner since I last saw SPI's World War 3.

CountDeMoney

Meh, World War 3 was wholly unsatisfying, IMHO.  Yeah, it had ICBMs and shit, but all the conventional stuff really muddied it all up.  Talk about counter density on that little ass map.

11B4V