News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

If he had trouble with the Reds! rules set, you honestly think he'd do better with TOC?

Tamas

My order of the Romulan expansion for the Star Fleet Captains game, and  Merchant of Venus, has shipped from Coolstuff.

They had some excellent pricing on these. Even with the blood-boiling shipping cost I'll come out ahead compared to ordering from Europe, and in theory customs should leave it alone as it was below $100.

Ed Anger

Heads up.

Noble knight has a sale going on and MMP will have their sale Friday.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 13, 2012, 12:12:40 PM
Heads up.

Noble knight has a sale going on and MMP will have their sale Friday.

SHUT UP!

Ed Anger

:lol:

Critical Hit's website is about unreadable.

CountDeMoney

and MMP will have their sale Friday.

Yes, nothing like a sale to make it less difficult to choose between "Currently Out of Print!" and "Temporarily Out of Stock!"

Ed Anger

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 14, 2012, 07:33:43 PM
and MMP will have their sale Friday.

Yes, nothing like a sale to make it less difficult to choose between "Currently Out of Print!" and "Temporarily Out of Stock!"

You forgot "still waiting for a printing slot (or whatever equivalent technology will exist in the 22nd century)"
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

Well, Brian did say something like over 30 items will be on sale.  I'm assuming 28 of them are ASL map boards.

Ed Anger

If I can snag an SCS game, I'll be happy.

Ed Anger

Friday after thanksgiving, I will be playing Avalanche's Midway. I will command the Nips. My slightly retarded friend will be the treacherous Yankees.

BANZAI!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 15, 2012, 08:52:08 PM
Friday after thanksgiving, I will be playing Avalanche's Midway. I will command the Nips. My slightly retarded friend will be the treacherous Yankees.

BANZAI!

:lol:

I'm selling all my AP naval titles, except SOPAC and Bomb Alley, because Brit and Italian shitfights are fun as balls.

Ed Anger

First one to get Carpal Tunnel.....loses!

CountDeMoney

Roll 1d6 then 2d6 then 3d6 then 4d6 then 5d6 to determine if you can hit me for 1d6 damage.

Ed Anger

The MMP sale isn't bad. My wallet took two step losses.