The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

I was afraid you would say something like that. :(

CountDeMoney

Hey Tamas, check this out:

Hornet Leader: Cthulhu Expansion

QuotePreorder from Dan Verssen Games. Hornet Leader: Cthulhu Expansion places your squadron in the middle of a global war against the denizens of The Great Cthulhu. Fly strike missions against his hoards, sweep his minions from the skies, and save the planet from his eternal servitude!

QuoteKey Design Features:
The inclusion of Insanity attacks against your pilots.

:lol:

Ed Anger

My wallet is safe with that one.  :P
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Habbaku

Those are some really ugly covers.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on August 29, 2012, 09:26:37 PM
:D

Oh, you bastard;  I still don't have a tracking number for mine yet, or for Andean Abyss.

And personally, I think the covers are gorgeous.  It's like Redmond Simonsen meets Jackson Pollack.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Tamas

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 29, 2012, 07:33:26 PM
Hey Tamas, check this out:

Hornet Leader: Cthulhu Expansion

QuotePreorder from Dan Verssen Games. Hornet Leader: Cthulhu Expansion places your squadron in the middle of a global war against the denizens of The Great Cthulhu. Fly strike missions against his hoards, sweep his minions from the skies, and save the planet from his eternal servitude!

QuoteKey Design Features:
The inclusion of Insanity attacks against your pilots.

11B4V

Waiting on one more delivery for games this month. SPI's War of the Ring. USPS dropped off Red Storm over the Reich today. I dont think there's anymore pending.

There will be much game playing this winter.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on August 31, 2012, 01:01:35 AM
Waiting on one more delivery for games this month. SPI's War of the Ring. USPS dropped off Red Storm over the Reich today. I dont think there's anymore pending.

Yeah, all I have left is The Blitzkrieg Legend, and the season is done:  unless War of The Suns gets printed before the holidays, like rumor has it.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I don't think I've ordered from T&T for years. 

When Ukrainians break into CoolStuffInc, then it's time to panic.

Habbaku

Legion of Honor is pretty close to printing.  Still time to pre-order for those out there that haven't :

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.1dd5935a/57

http://www.clashofarms.com/LegionofHonor.html
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

I have ordered Kingdom of Heaven, as well as the huge beautiful solitaire Napoleon game. Both on the merits of them might dissappearing by the time I REALLY want to buy them. eg. I didn't order the DVG U-boat game from this german retailer when I first stumbled upon it, now it is out of stock. :P

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien