And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

http://www.tsww-online.com/

?

15 miles to the hex WWII stuff. Website is a giant CLUSTERFUCK though.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed, that is a revamp/republish of the Europa series.

Habbaku

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 20, 2012, 03:32:45 PM
LOLZ, catching up on all my CSW threads;  Habbaku fights censorship.  Power to the pipple, Habs!  :D

DG can eat me.  Pitcavage is a bit too large for them, though.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 20, 2012, 05:15:49 PM
Ed, that is a revamp/republish of the Europa series.

Lol. I think I'll bail on looking at that then.

Ed Anger

DG needs to get Ty Bomba back on there. That was when the place was interesting.

I think DG have him chained to a desk, editing magazines for 20 hours a day.

CountDeMoney

As much as I love CSW, it is a pretty shit forum layout, particularly when it comes to searching for specific topics and items.

I mean, I think it's great how everything is archived back to the Clinton Administration, but I think a good 30 or 40% of CSW are made up of "I'm sure this has been asked before, but" posts.

And another 30 or 40% are posts in the HMS/GRD folder about how Total War counters are at the printers.

Ed Anger

I caught up with that Total war thread at BBG a couple of days ago. Now that is comedy.

I'm amused at CSW. REAL NAMES ONLY!  :rolleyes:

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 20, 2012, 05:35:38 PM
DG needs to get Ty Bomba back on there. That was when the place was interesting.

I think DG have him chained to a desk, editing magazines for 20 hours a day.

I'm still pissed at DG for Guards Tank. A gaping assfuck of a game.

But Ty was a big help with that. Playtest my ass.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Sometimes, I think Ty Bomba is the game industry's equivalent of Ricky Watters.  For who? For what?

Ed Anger

I miss Command magazine. Not that stupid chess game issue though.  :yucky:

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 20, 2012, 06:03:33 PM
I miss Command magazine. Not that stupid chess game issue though.  :yucky:

I liked that one too. Not the chess one that is.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Habbaku on July 20, 2012, 05:16:32 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 20, 2012, 03:32:45 PM
LOLZ, catching up on all my CSW threads;  Habbaku fights censorship.  Power to the pipple, Habs!  :D

DG can eat me.  Pitcavage is a bit too large for them, though.

I cant resist digging on Guards Tank even in the SS Panzer ( Command Mag game) thread or any that the subject comes up.

CountDeMoney

Well, you have a substantially...softer...approach than the PitSavage.   He's like Berkut and grumbler's love child, after a four day bender on meth.

11B4V

11B4V

Uh-Oh look what came in the Brown Truck.... :yes: