And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 11, 2012, 07:22:25 AM
Your Kickstarter Lunacy of the day. Enjoy!

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/811447/latest-update/page/1

That thread starter is is about 4 Languishites rolled into one.  You go ahead and decide which ones I'm talking about.

Tamas

CountDeMoney

Got my copies of:
Next War: Korea
Red Winter (wanted to kill Finns, lulz),
1989 (what the hell, gonna see if there's an Execute All Lawyers In Poland card in there somewhere), and
Modern War 1: Red Dragon/Green Crescent .

Goddamn summer publishing schedule.  So dangerous for crackheads.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on July 11, 2012, 07:59:19 AM
lol that chick regularly steals people's money it seems:

http://ishrahsan.livejournal.com/51945.html

Of course, you're citing someone who still uses livejournal...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on July 11, 2012, 12:13:18 PM
Quote from: Tamas on July 11, 2012, 07:59:19 AM
lol that chick regularly steals people's money it seems:

http://ishrahsan.livejournal.com/51945.html

Of course, you're citing someone who still uses livejournal...

well the guy also gave $250 in advance  to that woman to make a custom crane, when the woman admitted she has never made a crane, ever. So obviously he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
Doesn't negate the fact that the kickstarter appears to be bluffing people out of their money with fake projects.

garbon

Oh I agree - just really wanted to bash livejournal. :lol:

Also cane not crane.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 11, 2012, 12:03:14 PM
1989 (what the hell, gonna see if there's an Execute All Lawyers In Poland card in there somewhere),

Nope.  Not in there.  :(

CountDeMoney

1989 has a Li Peng counter.  :lol:  Rat bastard.  :mad:

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Maladict

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 12, 2012, 08:01:43 PM

It also has Trololo man and the Hoff. Not as counters, but still.

Tamas

Quote from: Maladict on July 13, 2012, 03:20:30 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 12, 2012, 08:01:43 PM

It also has Trololo man and the Hoff. Not as counters, but still.

:yeahright:

11B4V

Put my order in for Panzer..... <_<
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".