And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Couldnt find a decent Kursk game, so I bought some Munckin shit to get the kids board games.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on June 28, 2012, 04:44:02 AM
Couldnt find a decent Kursk game, so I bought some Munckin shit to get the kids board games.

I hate this card:

CountDeMoney

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 28, 2012, 08:45:33 AM

I hate this card:

:wacko:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 28, 2012, 08:55:13 AM
Couldnt find a decent Kursk game,

You already have one.  :mad:

Death Ride not for kids.  ;)   Cool your jets. :lol:

I have not found one at the operational level. None.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 28, 2012, 08:45:33 AM

I hate this card:

*snip*

Some of those cards are funny as balls.

Tamas

The Brain

I'm not really into the vampire scene but I finally bought Twilight Struggle.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Brain on June 30, 2012, 10:02:45 AM
I'm not really into the vampire scene but I finally bought Twilight Struggle.

:lol:  TEAM MIKHAIL

CountDeMoney

Could no longer wait for CoolStuffInc to get their MMP shipment, so I ordered Angola! direct.  I so hate doing that.

Tamas

so now with Kingdom of Heaven VASSAL module being out, does one have access to all resources to, well, PBEM it  with someone who has a physical copy?

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Fucking CoolStuffInc's only problem is updating their calendar days after;  I put in an order on the 3rd, and then yesterday they announced GMT's Next War: Korea in stock.  When?  The fucking 3rd, of course.  Thanks, fellas.

CountDeMoney

Got my copy of Angola.  Definitely a 4-player game, no two ways about it.