The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Ordered HIS, the reprinted version. :)

Habbaku

Quote from: Solmyr on May 27, 2012, 12:12:42 PM
Ordered HIS, the reprinted version. :)

Make sure you get the errata counters with your package.  They probably have it packed in the box that you get, though.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Habbaku on May 27, 2012, 01:21:55 PM
Make sure you get the errata counters with your package.  They probably have it packed in the box that you get, though.

They mailed them together with mine, but in a separate envelope in the shipment.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 27, 2012, 01:53:11 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on May 27, 2012, 01:21:55 PM

They mailed them together with mine, but in a separate envelope in the shipment.

Same.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maladict

Just picked up 1989 and Virgin Queen at the post office.  :cool:

Tamas

I find the premise of 1989 to be stupid, ever since I saw it does cities.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tamas on May 29, 2012, 02:16:00 PM
I find the premise of 1989 to be stupid, ever since I saw it does cities.

It's like Twilight Struggle, except for kittens.

CountDeMoney

Virgin Queen, Case Yellow, and Summer Lightning: The Invasion of Poland 1939 are en route.   :blush:

So's a WH40K: Deathwatch book.  :unsure:

As long as I'm still drawing a paycheck, I'm gonna keep chasing the dragon.   :ph34r:

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 30, 2012, 02:10:28 PM
Virgin Queen, Case Yellow, and Summer Lightning: The Invasion of Poland 1939 are en route.   :blush:

So's a WH40K: Deathwatch book.  :unsure:

As long as I'm still drawing a paycheck, I'm gonna keep chasing the dragon.   :ph34r:

Wooties.

CountDeMoney

CSW chatter sounds like GMT is already charging for the Next War:Korea revamp and the Reds! reprint (which I was never really all that impressed with before), and it looks like Andean Abyss is getting ready to go out the door soon.

Habbaku

Official word from the Youse-Meister : Angola starts shipping today or tomorrow.  :)
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Habbaku on June 04, 2012, 04:38:48 PM
Official word from the Youse-Meister : Angola starts shipping today or tomorrow.  :)

Wooties.

I never pre-order, so it looks like I'll have to wait a couple weeks for it to show up at CoolStuffInc.

11B4V

Quote from: Habbaku on June 04, 2012, 04:38:48 PM

Yes
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Solmyr

HIS arrived in the mail. :yeah: Now to get some friends together.