The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2011, 09:25:34 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 27, 2011, 09:04:16 AM
http://talk.consimworld.com/[email protected]@.ee6e862/0
enjoy!

Oughta check out the last few pages of COA's main folder;  "Triumph of Chaos" designer is getting some shit from the PC crowd over "Triumph of Fascism", because "fascism" isn't a nice term.

I'm the one hoping it's a "Triumph of Editing".

*looks*

What a bunch of faggits.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

That is the most annoying/best avatar yet, Mr Anger.  :cheers:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

That is my normal face when surfing the internet.

Ed Anger

SON OF A BITCH. Cool Stuff Inc has the new TK game for 60 bucks. Cocksuckers.

For the OCS fan, they have Gurderian's Blitzkrieg II for 82.

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2011, 08:10:22 AM
Haven't seen that many colors since AH's Anzio.  Or a pack of Skittles.

Dude, you own Europa titles.  I only see 7 different colors on that countersheet.  In Europa, the Germans and the Soviets each get more color schemes than that.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on December 27, 2011, 07:19:32 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2011, 08:10:22 AM
Haven't seen that many colors since AH's Anzio.  Or a pack of Skittles.

Dude, you own Europa titles.  I only see 7 different colors on that countersheet.  In Europa, the Germans and the Soviets each get more color schemes than that.

Yes, but see, in Europa, you still have shades.  Are the Brits & Co. khaki?  Yes;  but they're 8 different shades of khaki.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 27, 2011, 12:37:22 PM
SON OF A BITCH. Cool Stuff Inc has the new TK game for 60 bucks. Cocksuckers.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop paying bills.

QuoteFor the OCS fan, they have Gurderian's Blitzkrieg II for 82.

SON OF A BITCH.

11B4V

Here's the start of my review of Guards Tank.

Refer to the latest update.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Don't fuck with 11 Bravo.  Nigga knows his dope.

Berkut

I really liked TK. Too bad the only game I got to play of it Tamas screwed up completely.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

To be fair, you got to play the setup phase with CdM as well.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Updated.

HisMajestyBOB

I've been playing a lot of B-17: Queen of the Skies using Vassal.
Are there any other good single-player games I can play with it? Preferably ones where I can find a .pdf of the instructions online.  :pirate:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Tamas

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on December 28, 2011, 07:31:42 AM
I've been playing a lot of B-17: Queen of the Skies using Vassal.
Are there any other good single-player games I can play with it? Preferably ones where I can find a .pdf of the instructions online.  :pirate:

I did my Languish AAR using my B-29 copy. I think these are basically the same game, but B-29 is told to be easier.

An other excellent solitaire game is RAF. I understand there is a very new edition of it.