News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Right to be forgotten (online)

Started by MadImmortalMan, April 20, 2011, 07:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Quote from: stjaba on April 22, 2011, 05:26:58 PM
The site claims that I am the only person with my name, but I know there's at least one another based on facebook.

are you using full name or shortened?

If i say Josh Gamez i get 2
if i use joshua gamez i get 42
:lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on April 22, 2011, 05:07:26 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on April 22, 2011, 04:36:59 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on April 22, 2011, 10:36:45 AM
Interesting way to see how common your name really is:

http://howmanyofme.com/search/

There are approximately 3,400 people with my name in the US, according to this.  And that's not including an alternate way to spell my last name that I generally see as valid.

Wow, I only got 24.

Luckily, one is a marginal athlete, so he comes up when I google my name.

I bet if I went back to the Spanish spelling, it'd be 1 or fewer, though.

Huntero?  :unsure:

My last name. :lol:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: katmai on April 22, 2011, 05:05:56 PM
Yes he's PM'd me on a few occasions, i ignore it and he runs to Neil to have it changed.

I guess I'll stop doing that then. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: DontSayBanana on April 22, 2011, 10:36:45 AM
Interesting way to see how common your name really is:

http://howmanyofme.com/search/

There are approximately 3,400 people with my name in the US, according to this.  And that's not including an alternate way to spell my last name that I generally see as valid.

There is one or fewer people with my name.  Now I have a mission, I must tracked down, and find this person and depending on my mood capture or kill him.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

dps

•There are 3,695,095 people in the U.S. with the first name David.
•Statistically the 7th most popular first name.

•There are 67,866 people in the U.S. with the last name Stokes.
•Statistically the 510th most popular last name.

David Stokes   
•There are 804 people in the U.S. named David Stokes.

Admiral Yi

Any chance you have any relations in eastern Alabama David P. Stokes?

Razgovory

My neighbors were named Stokes when I was growing up.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza2

My name finds a lot of stuff on a Swedish math professor and some stuff about me that I don't need wiped off the internet, e.g. the title of my master's thesis in a list at my university or my name on an academic publication etc.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Quote from: Savonarola on April 22, 2011, 12:54:27 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 22, 2011, 12:26:33 PM
One or fewer, with less than 116 of my last name. :cool:

From the site:

QuoteThere are fewer than 116 people in the U.S. with the last name Hitler.

and

QuoteThere are 1 or fewer people in the U.S. named Adolph Hitler.

:unsure:

What's the story with "Adolph Hitler"? I don't get the reference.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

Whenever brain talks, I get these images in my head of a 70s sit-com with canned laughter and a woman going "Oh you" in a mock stern tone. I imagine she's in the middle of baking, because she's wearing an apron.

dps

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 22, 2011, 08:57:18 PM

I don't know of any relatives there, but sure, there's a chance.

Razgovory

Quote from: dps on April 23, 2011, 03:03:27 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 22, 2011, 08:57:18 PM

I don't know of any relatives there, but sure, there's a chance.

What about Missouri?