News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Magicka

Started by JonasSalk, March 08, 2011, 07:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonasSalk

It's pretty much fixed by now and it's still $10.  Somebody get it so we can do some PVP.  They're going to add in an official PVP mode sometime soon.
Yuman

bogh

Just like to add my strong endorsement to this game.

It's a bit buggy (but patched constantly), but definitely playable and immensely fun. Working my way through the campaign with a friend of mine - best 10€ I've spent in a long time.

JonasSalk

Another patch came in today and they're working on adding new features soon.  They've already added a few new items and a new goofy spell.  A PVP mode will be activated probably within a month.  For $10 the game can be immensely fun, especially if a PVP mode is going to come in.
Yuman

crazy canuck

I am going to try this out.

crazy canuck

Its quirky good fun.  Easily worth the 10 bucks I spent.

JonasSalk

Add me on Steam and let's do some arenas.  I was able to complete one last week.  It's hard as fuck solo.
Yuman

JonasSalk

Magicka: Vietnam came out today. I won't be buying it for about a month or two.  Also, a new patch for Magicka came out.
Yuman

Norgy

Quote from: JonasSalk on April 12, 2011, 09:17:00 PM
Magicka: Vietnam came out today.

I saw the gameplay video. It looks hilarious.  :lol:

Slargos

Looks like fun. What's the languish lineup like?

JonasSalk

Looks like we might have 4 people by now, I'm sure. We could do arenas or the co-op singleplayer with Ventrilo.
Yuman

sbr

I picked up the base game a coupel of days ago when it was on sale, I haven't tried it yet though.  I could be up for some MP at some point.

JonasSalk

Yuman