News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Martin Bashir:"Palin bus tour illegal"

Started by citizen k, June 02, 2011, 11:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 04, 2011, 04:15:05 AM
We already have had plenty of inept Presidents.

Yes, but I'm not sure we've elected a president who's primary selling point was stupidity.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

I think the Chimp would have at least finished it's term as Governor.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Scipio

Quote from: Razgovory on June 04, 2011, 06:58:44 PM
I think the Chimp would have at least finished it's term as Governor.
I'd think anyone mocking the intelligence of a politician would know the difference between "its" and "it's."
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

Eddie Teach

Mocking the perceived lack of intelligence in others is a universal pastime in humans which is independent of one's own mental capacity. :yes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Ed Anger

You people aren't important enough for me to do more that press the spell check button on Google toolbar. You fucks are lucky to get that.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 05, 2011, 12:28:10 PM
You people aren't important enough for me to do more that press the spell check button on Google toolbar. You fucks are lucky to get that.

That's what I do.  Several words count as misspelled despite being spelled correctly using that though.  I find it annoying.