MWM Seeking Desktop, Likes Long Walks On Beach & Watching Sunsets

Started by C.C.R., April 13, 2011, 06:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on August 23, 2011, 09:12:51 AM
Not bad given your $500 budget  ;)

:lol:

Yeah, that $500 budget kind of went right out the window, but fuck it -- it makes me happy.  Or at least it will when I get it.  Should be here on or before Sept. 7th.  How does that Tom Petty song go?  "The waiting is the hardest part."  Indeed...

Richard Hakluyt

Yeah, I think computers are actually not that bad at all when it comes to cost. All of the money I've spent on them in 20 years, plus the cost of the beer, would probably not even buy me one decent sports car  :P

...............and fast women cost even more than fast cars  :D

So, in conclusion, we are guys with nice cheap hobbies and our wives should be grateful  :cool:

C.C.R.

If I don't have an "Order Shipped" e-mail by the time I get home from work tonight I'm going to get in the car & drive to wherever the hell I need to drive in order to rip somebody's lungs out...

<_<

Richard Hakluyt

They'll be inundated with orders because the economy is powering ahead..........wait......... :hmm:

C.C.R.

C.C.R.

C.C.R.

:shifty:

Although, you'd think that what I just paid for this fucking thing they could have included an HDMI or DVI cable with it...

<_<

Fuck it.  I'll get one on the way home from work tomorrow...

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

C.C.R.