Main Menu

Rowing machine recommendations

Started by Martinus, April 11, 2011, 01:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Brazen on April 11, 2011, 05:25:28 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 11, 2011, 05:16:00 AM
Silence, harlot!
The Concept 2 is used by the British gold medal-winning team. Maybe the Winkelvosses concentrate too much on their pretty lats.

You're going to have us believe that Marty is caring more about strength than a pretty physique? :yeahright:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

I have not owned a rowing machine, but the hydraulic ones appear like they would better simulate being on a slave galley.

Maladict

Get a Concept2. I've never seen a rowing club that didn't have them.
And learn how to properly use it.

Martinus

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 11, 2011, 07:26:14 PM
Quote from: Martinus on April 11, 2011, 02:48:56 PM
Quote from: DGuller on April 11, 2011, 08:53:00 AM
Martinus, isn't your apartment really tiny?  Do you really have the space for such a big thing to hang your clothes on?

Well, I recently bought a two bedroom, app. 100 sq. metres flat, where I plan to move in about 6 months or so, so that won't be a problem for long.

Nice. You finally pulled the trigger on that one. Is it the one right off some cool plaza?

The new one is about 200 metres from where I live but it is not right next to a plaza/street, but the windows go out into some sort of a private park/garden greenery so it is much quieter. I am keeping the old flat though as it may be useful to have.

Grey Fox

Will the rent pay for the mortgage?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Hydraulics are fine as long as you take care of them.

Martinus

Warspite

Exercising at home is all well and good, but then how will you pick up randoms?
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA