Proud Hungarians prepare for war against the Jews

Started by Slargos, April 11, 2011, 11:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on April 11, 2011, 02:02:33 PM
Quote from: Slargos on April 11, 2011, 01:55:45 PM
Quote from: Malthus on April 11, 2011, 12:57:23 PM
Quote from: Slargos on April 11, 2011, 11:57:13 AM
What. You're trying to downplay Jew greed? You'd sell your own children if you could consistently get away with it.  :P

Not at all - I'm saying that Hungary ain't worth more than a brownstone. 

As for child-selling - I'd sell yours if I could find a buyer; but as with Hungary - who'd want mini-Sargosi?  :P

The kind of genes I'm carrying, I assure you they'd be pretty easy to move.  :cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Hungary

Turns out Hungary is worth $190bn yearly.

As usual, quantity has a quality all of its own, and if you parasite on the work of enough filthy peasants, you can build quite a nice house.

Well, yeah, that's how much it is worth now, when it isn't in the midst of a "civil war".

How much will it be worth once, as the article states, it becomes "A crumbling country, torn apart by Hungarian-Gypsy civil war" which could be "... claimed by the rich Jews"?

You can't squeeze blood from a stone, or collect taxes from a "A crumbling country, torn apart by Hungarian-Gypsy civil war".

No, but you can arm both sides and wait to see who comes out on top before you start securing contracts to rebuild and buy property from widows for cheap.  :hmm:

Real riches are stolen from the less fortunate, be it by abusing a position of weakness or outright theft.

This is my main concern with capitalism.

Edit: Of course, if the gypsies win there will be no rebuilding, and if the Hungarians win they may be a mite angry at you afterwards. But hey, no one said you had to think long term when war-profiteering. Worst come to worst, you just move on like a swarm of locusts to some other fortunate country happy to receive your gathered financial intellegenzia.  :P

Tamas

Quote from: Malthus on April 11, 2011, 11:47:38 AM
Why on earth would rich Jews want to own a shithole like that?  :lol:

The PM of Israel, during an interview a few years ago, made a comment (intended as funnny) along the lines of how they are (or could, cant be arsed to remember) buy Hungary.

This has been the groundwork of beliefs of the lunatic far right here ever since. Namely, that the jews are buying up Hungary so they could flee Israel and re-form their country here.

:lol:

Martinus

The question is, how do homos and feminazis figure into it? A separate faction or the tool of the international Jewry? Tamas, any thoughts?

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on April 11, 2011, 02:11:07 PM
Namely, that the jews are buying up Hungary so they could flee Israel and re-form their country here.

If only they would.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on April 11, 2011, 11:26:07 PM
Quote from: Tamas on April 11, 2011, 02:11:07 PM
Namely, that the jews are buying up Hungary so they could flee Israel and re-form their country here.

If only they would.

no shit