Macarthur was a Giant Tool, big surprise - Fbi documents unclassified

Started by Alcibiades, April 07, 2011, 02:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

http://vault.fbi.gov/world-war-ii

Some release FBI documents or what not.  Whole range of topics but I decided to go straight to dubya two.

Any other Gold on this page you guys can find?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Memorandum for Mr. Tolson is pretty interesting, a tidbit :

April 8, 1948

"...that he of course was not doing anything to get the nomination as his life had demonstrated that he was a man of destiny, that he was bowing to God's will and would do what ever was cut out for him; that it was conceivably possible that his service to the United States could be greater in leading an American-Japanese army into Russia for the purpose of saving the Far East; that he is at present reativating five Japanese divisions, the War Department is furnishing the material to set up Japanese aircraft industries; that he is convinced armed conflict with Russia is merely a matter of time and that he could conceivably save the United States by being on the ground, being prepared and striking hard in the East.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Razgovory

I imagine that would give CdM a hardon to read that.

I do recall reading something about Dugout Doug paying his mistress blackmail money so his mother wouldn't find out.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on April 07, 2011, 02:28:06 PM

MacArthur with rearmed Japanese SNLF divisions from the East, with Patton and rearmed panzergrenadiers in the West?  Hitting the Soviets before they got the bomb?

You're goddamned right I spooged. Twice.

garbon

I was more interested in the release of information about the murder of Biggie.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 07, 2011, 08:18:07 PM

MacArthur with rearmed Japanese SNLF divisions from the East, with Patton and rearmed panzergrenadiers in the West?  Hitting the Soviets before they got the bomb?

Maybe Ty Bomba could make that wargame.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 07, 2011, 08:29:35 PM

Maybe Ty Bomba could make that wargame.

Hasn't he already?

Razgovory

Was there any SNLF left at the end of the War?  I didn't think they were even organized in Divisions.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on April 08, 2011, 04:50:00 PM

Was there any SNLF left at the end of the War?  I didn't think they were even organized in Divisions.

THEN YOU MAKE THEM

Ed Anger

Jap soldiers with decent equipment banzai charging Russians? I'd pay to play that game.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive