News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Darkest Hour?

Started by Faeelin, April 07, 2011, 08:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Quote from: Faeelin on May 03, 2012, 04:53:34 PM
Honestly America and East Asia are my two real beefs with Kaiserreich, especially since the Entente are so weak anyway. A USA under FDR reigniting the flame of liberty and then smacking the shit out of both the French and Germans is way more interesting than one that just sits there and waits for death.

I like both of those.  An America that actually has stuff to do prior to 1941 is nice, and while the standard democracy USA tends to get stalled after 1938, the AUS, the CSA, and even the Macarthur USA have quite a lot to do after that.  Or just acceptall into the Entente (there's one event that has the USA join the Entente, but it requires Canada to intervene in the Civil War and make headway against the CSA, so doesn't happen often).

As to East Asia, I'm playing a Qing Empire game and have now made it to the Atlantic; it's been a trip.

What annoys me is how the French always DoW Germany and then get their asses handed to them.

Lettow77

East Asia's set up is a little absurd. I laughed when I saw Fengtian be handed to a Methodist, who obviously immediately surrendered the country to the psuedochristian shanxi rebels.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'