News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Backpacking in Europe this Summer

Started by Alcibiades, April 04, 2011, 01:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Spanish-speaking people like being called pendejo, Chong.  It means "brother". :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Quote from: katmai on April 07, 2011, 12:41:50 PM
And Maricon.

I will make sure I throw this word around liberally whilst in Spain, for I wish to spread American Good-will as much as I can.   :bowler:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 07, 2011, 02:16:29 PM
Quote from: katmai on April 07, 2011, 12:41:50 PM
And Maricon.

I will make sure I throw this word around liberally whilst in Spain, for I wish to spread American Good-will as much as I can.   :bowler:

Wear an 'Airborne... DEATH FROM ABOVE' T-shirt over there.

:)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 04, 2011, 03:44:31 PMThink we are going to cut Copenhagen out.

Pity. It's a nice town. Depending when you're there, I might be able to grab a pint with you as well.

If you're flying, Copenhagen is connected with through all the cheap flights as everywhere else; it's the air-traffic transit hub for Scandinavia.

EDIT: Okay, so now I read the rest of your post and more of the thread. No flying, and you're there after I've left, so never mind about meeting up.

Slargos

Quote from: Jacob on April 07, 2011, 03:04:24 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on April 04, 2011, 03:44:31 PMThink we are going to cut Copenhagen out.

Pity. It's a nice town. Depending when you're there, I might be able to grab a pint with you as well.

If you're flying, Copenhagen is connected with through all the cheap flights as everywhere else; it's the air-traffic transit hub for Scandinavia.

EDIT: Okay, so now I read the rest of your post and more of the thread. No flying, and you're there after I've left, so never mind about meeting up.

I could perhaps come down for a beer or two.  :sleep:

The Larch

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 07, 2011, 12:12:54 PM
Quote from: The Larch on April 07, 2011, 03:57:08 AM
That sounds slightly gay...  :ph34r:  :P

Now seriously, June is traditionally a very busy time of the year in my job, so I'm not sure if I can commit to anything more than weekends right now. We can get back on this when we're closer to those dates, though. :cheers:

Yeah a little bit.   :Embarrass:

I'm actually hoping to run into people in the hostels that I can tag along with for the last leg of my trip, keep things interesting.

Ok, anyway if you want to swing by the NW corner of the peninsula, you're more than welcome. :cheers: That time of the year is usually blessed with gorgeous weather, so you could chill at our magnificent beaches for a few days.

Just don't get into the water.  :ph34r:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Quote from: Caliga on April 08, 2011, 07:01:25 AM
U-boats? :(

Nope, it's just frikkin' cold.

Edit: Although we had U-boats around back in the day, as they used to refuel here. In fact my hometown appears in Das Boot as the city where the submarine stops on their way to Gibraltar.

Admiral Yi

The Larch

Jacob

Quote from: Slargos on April 07, 2011, 03:22:00 PMI could perhaps come down for a beer or two.  :sleep:

Maybe we can work something out....

Slargos

Quote from: Jacob on April 08, 2011, 04:20:30 PM
Quote from: Slargos on April 07, 2011, 03:22:00 PMI could perhaps come down for a beer or two.  :sleep:

Maybe we can work something out....

:hmm:

I want to die on my own terms, as far as it's possible to control it.