Gay of Thrones continues to be the best recap series

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d5fd396828/gay-of-thrones-s5-ep-3-recap

My favourites this week:

Blond Cher = Cersei
Evil Elijah Wood = Ramsay
Million Mom's March = Sparrows

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on April 29, 2015, 01:24:58 PM
Yup. Ned Stark was brought down because he went South and got isolated and killed. I don't suppose any Southern army (sans dragons) could take out a Stark in Winterfell.

Maybe once upon a time, but the Nrthern soldiers were mostly killed at the Red Wedding, and Winterfell was burned to the ground.  Even if it has been hastily repaired, there aren't the (non-Bolton) troops to man it.  Even sans the Lannisters, there are several powerful Southern armies. 

Now, if you were arguing that no southern army could be bothered to take Winterfell, I'd agree.  Winter is here.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on April 29, 2015, 02:03:38 PM
Gay of Thrones continues to be the best recap series

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d5fd396828/gay-of-thrones-s5-ep-3-recap

My favourites this week:

Blond Cher = Cersei
Evil Elijah Wood = Ramsay
Million Mom's March = Sparrows

Okay, I grant you:  that was good.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

This is a weekly series and this episode was not even near top 10. :P

Martinus

garbon

Is it bad that I watch Gay of Thrones but don't have the drive to watch Game of Thrones? :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2015, 01:33:14 AM
Is it bad that I watch Gay of Thrones but don't have the drive to watch Game of Thrones? :blush:

No. :D

I haven't got to that point in Game of Thrones yet, but there are shows out there that I stopped watching but still read their humorous recaps on gay sites such as The Backlot (for example, Shameless US).

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2015, 01:33:14 AM

Yes.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

But, I thought Sansa was going to marry the heir to the Vale, Harry The Heir, then kill Sweet Robin, Harry become Lord of the Vale, and then he and Snasa stage her claim to the North. Littlefinger seemed to be pushing for that resolution, which made me suspect the LF was goign to off Harry after Sansa got pregnant.

The middle game for Littlefinger seemed to me at the time, was he would marry Sansa after Sansa became regent of the Vale, claim the North, and if succesful would put the Vale, the North, and Harrenhall with the Riverlands under Littlefinger, and then he would go for the Crown.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

That is the book Siege, not the show.

Stupid Sansa plot has not advanced in almost 10 years.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Sansa Stark is most boring Stark.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 30, 2015, 09:50:00 AM
Sansa Stark is most boring Stark.

Are you trying to get me to roll my eyes so hard that they fall out of my head? Because trying to rob a man of his sight is pretty cruel.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Disagree. Rickon's done nothing worthy of note, and Bran's dreams aren't as interesting as the things Sansa witnesses.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

grumbler

Bayraktar!