Quote from: katmai on April 21, 2015, 07:27:43 PM
You don't even watch the show pendejo.

Did you just call him pubic hair?

Gross.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Martinus

Someone made a "Too Many Cooks" version for Game of Thrones (for those living under a rock, it was a viral video from Adult Swim made last year). If anything, it just shows how many characters this show had (and killed off) over the last 5 years.  :lol:

https://youtu.be/PBxBXX8wU1Q

At several points, it made me go "oh right, there was this guy/plot/scene there I completely forgot about."

grumbler

Now that we have seen where Littlefinger and Sanza were going, I'd say we know what Marti's spoilered message was talking about.  It's in the books, though it was subtle enough I didn't really see it the first time I read it.  [spoiler]Frey pie[/spoiler]
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jaron

Wow, I can't believe [spoiler]lolololololololololololololololololololol[/spoiler]

I didn't think it was possible that they would [spoiler]lolololol[/spoiler] my favorite character!

I'm nervous because they interviewed the producers and they said [spoiler]lololololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololol[/spoiler]

Me: nervous

Edit: Berkut
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Jaron-

[spoiler]lololololsnickerguffaw[/spoiler]  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: grumbler on April 26, 2015, 08:42:12 PM
Now that we have seen where Littlefinger and Sanza were going, I'd say we know what Marti's spoilered message was talking about.  It's in the books, though it was subtle enough I didn't really see it the first time I read it.  [spoiler]Frey pie[/spoiler]

Oh. I thought it would be more along the lines of [spoiler]Ramsay torturing Sansa, her standing in for the girl that they made masquerade for Arya (Jayne Poole?)[/spoiler]. I like your explanation better.

Martinus

By the way, I just love Margery dissing Cersei. "Sorry, we would give you wine but it is a bit too early for us."  :lol:

Habbaku

Best episode of the season, thus far.  Will be interesting to see how the changes continue to branch the storyline going forward.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Martinus

I agree. It was a very stong ep. The only thing I didn't like was [spoiler]Littlefinger being completely in the dark about Ramsay.[/spoiler]

You'd think he is smarter than McCain's campaign managers...

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

By the way, anyone else gets the[spoiler] "support AQ against Russia" vibe from Cersei's latest plot of allying herself with the sparrows?[/spoiler] Especially as the hints of [spoiler]"the faith militant was disarmed for a good reason"[/spoiler] are dropped all over the place.

Martinus

Also, after the previous seasons' "there is no place more dangerous than your own wedding" [spoiler](admittedly, averted with Tommen's own wedding)[/spoiler] the new Westerosi rule seems to be that you should not go to brothels if you don't want to get hurt.

Zanza

If the story follows the books in this regard, [spoiler]it was a terribly stupid decision by Cersei, especially as Lancel knows she has sinned.[/spoiler]

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on April 27, 2015, 06:03:13 AM
By the way, anyone else gets the[spoiler] "support AQ against Russia" vibe from Cersei's latest plot of allying herself with the sparrows?[/spoiler] Especially as the hints of [spoiler]"the faith militant was disarmed for a good reason"[/spoiler] are dropped all over the place.

Does anybody argue to "support AQ against Russia?"  :huh:

Cersei's poor judgement has been a feature of the show all along; glad to see that they are able to keep some traditions going.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Quote from: grumbler on April 27, 2015, 06:18:55 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 27, 2015, 06:03:13 AM

Does anybody argue to "support AQ against Russia?"  :huh:

I was referring to more historical support of Afghanistan taliban against Russia in the last century.