News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Shut the fuck up and go crawl back into that ice encrusted hell hole you were spawned from. I'm fucking sick of you racist bullshit.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

"Otaku" sounds suspiciously like some Japanophile shit.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Slargos

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 13, 2011, 06:12:49 AM
Shut the fuck up and go crawl back into that ice encrusted hell hole you were spawned from. I'm fucking sick of you racist bullshit.

:lol:

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Slargos

Robb and his men went to war against Tywin and his men and... Robb used.. a very clever farce.

Yeah, I can see why you'd like this guy, Timmay.  :D

Man, maybe if he stopped hitting the pipe so hard, he wouldn't sound like a retard s'much.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Slargos on June 13, 2011, 06:44:34 AM
Robb and his men went to war against Tywin and his men and... Robb used.. a very clever farce.

Man, maybe if he stopped hitting the pipe so hard, he wouldn't sound like a retard s'much.
Amazing in a hilarious way. He's the perfect example of the average joe who's never read the books.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Slargos

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 13, 2011, 06:54:33 AM

Amazing in a hilarious way. He's the perfect example of the average joe who's never read the books.

Well. If he is a perfect example of the average joe I fear for the future of the Americas.  :D

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Slargos on June 13, 2011, 06:58:36 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 13, 2011, 06:54:33 AM

Well. If he is a perfect example of the average joe I fear for the future of the Americas.  :D

:contract:
Quote from: George Carlin
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Josephus

The battle with Tyrion, or lack of it, was disappointing. So, he never fought? That's the implication given in the show. And yeah, where was the wolf riding with Robb?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Oh...and one other thing, and this may have been discussed already. Anyone notice that the opening title sequence is not always the same?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Quote from: Josephus on June 13, 2011, 07:23:54 AM
Oh...and one other thing, and this may have been discussed already. Anyone notice that the opening title sequence is not always the same?

Yes. There is 4 of them. It shows the different area we'll visit in that episode.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Slargos on June 13, 2011, 06:20:07 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 13, 2011, 06:12:49 AM

:lol:

Slarg, I place you under my wing. I'll protect you from the Timmay.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Berkut

I wonder if the death of Ned has the same impact to the show audience that it does to the reading audience.

It doesn't seem like Ned has the same primacy of position in the shows that he does in the book.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Solmyr

Take a look at the shitstorm that is going on IMDB...

And people are going to be even more freaked when Drogo *also* dies next episode (since in this one there's some hope that he might make it).

Zeus

Ned was, in my opinion, a bit stupid. Honorable, yes, and quite noble, but stupid.
To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to total victory.