Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

A song about Theon Greyjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE

:lol:

They should so cast her as Asha. :P

Eddie Teach

Is the actor's name Alfie Allen? Otherwise, I don't get it. Boring song too.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 11, 2011, 04:30:44 AM
Yes, it's her little brother.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Viking

Oh,yeah about Lilly and Alfie

'I will not make another record,' declares Lily Allen as she quits music for acting, from the daily mail... oh, yeah, and the best line in the article is....

QuoteLast night, however, there were no signs of her relishing her new freedom. She looked subdued as she left London restaurant Quo Vadis  with her boyfriend, brother Alfie and his girlfriend Jaime

Oh, yes, it is Martinus' deepest darkest fantasy, Theon is fucking Jaime.

Edit: To be honest, she does look like my mental image of asha

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 11, 2011, 04:30:44 AM

Not just the actor's name is Alfie Allen, but he's THE Alfie Allen the song is about.

Viking

I just wonder if Lilly and Alfie have any relatives that can act since the allen genetics seem to project the Greyjoy crazyness without having to act the crazyness. We still need a mad Victorian a madder Aeron and a madder still Euron, not to mention Balon.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

The Brain

This TV show skinned the deer a long time ago IMHO. Time to move on.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

Quote from: The Brain on June 11, 2011, 05:03:31 AM
This TV show skinned the deer a long time ago IMHO. Time to move on.

It wasn't a deer, it was a Stag.

Josquius

The Greyjoys never seemed too crazy to me...well except the obvious one.

I saw this link:
http://www.tv.com/game-of-thrones-how-much-is-the-show-departing-from-the-book/story/25950.html
and...yeah.
Something I've thought of myself is pointed out there.

Sure. He gets worse after Blackwater, but still, Tyrion is meant to be ugly. TV show Tyrion seems quite OK looking though except for the dwarfism.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

If we must put up with current Cersei because she can act (altough she is not taking this role too seriously), sure as hell must put up with current Tyrion (who is excellent I think), despite not having a fugly face. The pool of fugly-faced dwarfs who can act well must be very thin

Eddie Teach

I'm sure Dinklage is capable of wearing masks and makeup as well. However, do we really need to see that image on the left?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 11, 2011, 09:35:43 AM
I'm sure Dinklage is capable of wearing masks and makeup as well. However, do we really need to see that image on the left?
My point is even pre-Blackwater he's meant to be ugly. Dinklage looks pretty normal. Not so unbelievable he could get a girl.
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on June 11, 2011, 09:38:44 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 11, 2011, 09:35:43 AM
My point is even pre-Blackwater he's meant to be ugly. Dinklage looks pretty normal. Not so unbelievable he could get a girl.
Dwarf = Hideous in most societies throughout history. It doesn't matter what his face looks like.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sahib

Quote from: Viking on June 11, 2011, 04:55:20 AM
I just wonder if Lilly and Alfie have any relatives that can act since the allen genetics seem to project the Greyjoy crazyness without having to act the crazyness. We still need a mad Victorian a madder Aeron and a madder still Euron, not to mention Balon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Allen_(actor)
Stonewall=Worst Mod ever

The Larch

Quote from: Sahib on June 11, 2011, 10:09:46 AM
Quote from: Viking on June 11, 2011, 04:55:20 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Allen_(actor)

I think he can pull Balon alright.  :lol: