News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Cat Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 02, 2011, 06:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

In honor of April, which is Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month, I'm starting a Cat Megathread.  Dog fans can go eat out of the litter box and make their own thread.

Tomorrow, I take GangstaKitty to Petco for her first professional portrait sitting.  Mew. Squee.

I anticipate tremendous amounts of gauze.

sbr

Here are my 3, no professional pics here

Missy

Pepper

Cybil

The last one has only three legs and is the most awkward combination of old aged bitchiness and neediness you will ever see.

Ed Anger

Brigadefuhrer Drut continues to patrol my grounds.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

PDH

She is Aphrodite, she is a goddess, and she is large and in charge.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Goddamn, PDH.  That's a big fucking cat.  Check bloodwork for diabeetus.

PDH

One more. This is a typical wake up call.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 02, 2011, 08:19:07 PM
Goddamn, PDH.  That's a big fucking cat.  Check bloodwork for diabeetus.

She's just big boned!
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Lettow77

It's been awhile. I miss my pretty cat :3
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

sbr

Quote from: PDH on April 02, 2011, 08:20:21 PM
One more. This is a typical wake up call.

Aww, very cute.  :wub:

Darth Wagtaros

Cosmic Creepers had her stitches removed today, and the damn cone. She is much relieved.
PDH!

Razgovory

This is my cat, Brown Cat

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is her sister, Grey Cat

I have a third cat but no photos of her.

You can easily tell the cats apart:  Grey Cat has a crippled leg and likes fish.  Brown Cat has a crippled tail and likes deli meat.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Missy, Pepper and Cybil? I can't decide if it is the cats' names or the fact that you own three cats that makes you gay, but it's a given.

Norgy

Bitchy Blackmore
(Adopted by kind family)

Monsen. Deaf, big, extreme Daddy's boy. Still living with moi.

He tires of cat hatin'.

Solmyr

Here's Roman, aka Basement Cat: