Started by CountDeMoney, April 02, 2011, 06:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Razgovory on April 02, 2011, 09:58:07 PM
This is my cat, Brown Cat

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is her sister, Grey Cat

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have a third cat but no photos of her.

You can easily tell the cats apart:  Grey Cat has a crippled leg and likes fish.  Brown Cat has a crippled tail and likes deli meat.

That Top One is a Scary Clint Eastwood kinda looking cat!
:p

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Razgovory

Brown is a hard ass cat.  Once, I was holding her and she saw a dog, panicked and bit me.  My hand swelled up in half an hour and I had to go to the emergency room.  Arm hurt for a week after.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

I have but one cat.  Heinsburg.  Named after the town my wife found him in.  She was inspecting school busses, and the principal came out with this kitten saying it had been hanging around and was surely coyote meat if someone didn't take him.

So guess who he wound up with (we were only dating at the time).  He is honestly the friendliest cat I've ever met - will go for pets to anyone.  Good thing too, as most cats would be scared off by the two big dogs we have.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 05, 2011, 07:05:24 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 05, 2011, 06:44:24 PM
Yeah, when a cat can take on two pitbulls, I'll reconsider opinion of then.

Now you are sounding like the DGuller.
:unsure:

grumbler

Quote from: DGuller on April 06, 2011, 12:16:19 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 05, 2011, 07:05:24 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 05, 2011, 06:44:24 PM
Yeah, when a cat can take on two pitbulls, I'll reconsider opinion of then.

Now you are sounding like the DGuller.
:unsure:
When understand lack of complete sentence in Tim post, will understand Yi crack.  Has nothings to do with actual you, just myth you sound like Russian.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jamesww

Grey Fox

Stupid cats.

My GF's sisters has like 6 of them. One is name Alfred. He has to be hand fed everyday. She wouldn't do that for her own children! Damn cats.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tonitrus

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

I'm wanting a Kitler. He can roam the house, annexing things.

Might have to check the shelters this week.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zoupa

This is Dimitri, he had ticks and would piss himself often at the shelter. He's also completely black. No one would have taken him, so I did. He's fine now, no ticks and no pissing himself lol.

Ed Anger

Put a Burqa on him and piss Timmay off some more.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zoupa

This is Boris. He had a twin brother, Vladimir, but he died Christmas 08 from Feline infectious peritonitis  :( That's when I got Dimitri, so he wouldn't go crazy.