Lettow thread- Tea, romance, & etc.

Started by Lettow77, March 29, 2011, 11:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Lettow77

You know, I harbor an enormous affection for maid outfits. I think it is the height of fashion and delight- every woman should own one.

I cannot be vocal enough in my support of the attire, I really can't. Unfortunately, I am not sure I can justify wearing one myself.

Although, previous botched plans had me crossdressing as Akashi from Tatami Galaxy. Qualms with crossdressing botched that plan as they inevitably must here also.

Edit: list of things I need to do short-term that elude completion for one reason or another

1) get social security card mailed here/ explain to desk that key doesn't open mailbox
2) something something cosplay outfit
3) set up online account for bank account
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Lettow77

Lately, nothing I do except watch anime or play video games meets with success.

Everyone new I have met this year i've been revolted by or driven off with my inability to socialize. Was going to roleplay with some gentlemen, couldn't quite get up the gumption this evening.

Was going to see a play with an associate instead, but I got so gloomy I had to cancel- I couldn't enjoy anything in this state, and I'd drag down their evening.

Most everyone has a low opinion of me. I don't need to be told it's my fault- I know I have trouble functioning in society. But i've put in an effort and its exhausting.

I am also sad to see the state of the formerly-missus; she is quickly becoming a hikikomori, and much worse socially adjusted than even myself. She lives in an internet fantasy world and is moving back in with her mother, with unrealistic career prospects. I was happier back when she was an albatross around my neck- at least then I felt cared for (a convenient fiction!) and felt a sense of purpose in working towards someone else's welfare.

One of my few friends just recommended I start on medication, which is the last thing I wanted to hear.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'