News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Goodbye

Started by Razgovory, March 24, 2011, 07:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Wow, what a boring life that air conditioner must be living.

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on March 30, 2011, 11:33:51 AM
Wow, what a boring life that air conditioner must be living.

It's dedicated to it's job.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: DGuller on March 30, 2011, 08:25:00 AM
First grumbler comes back from the nursing home, now Raz comes back from the nut house?  I guess the Languish habit is just impossible to quit.
I'd have stayed in the "nursing home" for longer, if I could have.  Especially area around Biarritz.  :cool:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

I kept trying to tell these idiots that you were in France, but nobody would listen. :rolleyes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on March 30, 2011, 12:30:42 PM
I kept trying to tell these idiots that you were in France, but nobody would listen. :rolleyes:

It was more fun to think he had multiple sock puppets.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

lustindarkness

Quote from: Razgovory on March 30, 2011, 11:30:41 AM
Quote from: Pedrito on March 30, 2011, 01:56:53 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 29, 2011, 09:12:17 PM
They were not impressed when I wrote "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" enough times to fill up the the big dry erase board.
:lol:   :hug:

L.

"Mr Raz, you said that on one occasion you believed that the Air Conditioner was talking to you.  What did it tell you to do?"

"Well, it didn't actually tell me to do anything."

"What did it say exactly?"

"'Are you cool?', 'I'm cool', 'We're cool, right', 'that's cool', 'cool it down'.  You know, air conditioner stuff".

"Mr. Raz, we'd like you to leave."

:lmfao:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

grumbler

Quote from: Caliga on March 30, 2011, 12:30:42 PM
Did somebody say something?  :unsure:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!