And we're back!

Main Menu

The Facebook Thing.

Started by jamesww, March 25, 2011, 11:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesww

Quote from: Neil on March 26, 2011, 10:24:16 AM
The system has an email?  How odd.

The password recover system; you know the link one click on, it promises to send a recovery email and then never does anything.   :rolleyes:

Grey Fox

Yes, vM didnt install an email server ;)
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Hey Mongers, in honor of the UN sanctioned colonial crusade in Libya maybe you should change your nick back to your original original. :)

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2011, 09:17:47 AM
Quote from: katmai on March 26, 2011, 12:04:33 AM
:lol: how am i not shocked you are a fucking anti social nutter DWM

Fuck social networking sites.  Fuck those people.

I agree with my esteemed colleague. Fuck 'em all.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Brazen

Quote from: jamesww on March 26, 2011, 09:03:13 AM
Oops my bad.  :blush:

Though as a technologist and journalist, you should know how much about you it out their, all ready collated in various data bases, especially as you have an uncommon combination of first and surname.
Very aware, which is why I carefully select what goes where. It also enables me to construct coherent sentences. You should try it some time.

jamesww

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 26, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
Hey Mongers, in honor of the UN sanctioned colonial crusade in Libya maybe you should change your nick back to your original original. :)

I'm thoroughly supportive of the French, British and above all American actions; and it's got the UN stamp of approval, what could possible go wrong. Some fine diplomacy by the various departments of states.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the rebels could organise their own organs, let along being able to take a piss after a visit to a brewery, so it looks like allied close air support all the way to Tripoli, as I suggested in the other thread a few days ago. 

Oh and what would make a perfect year would be to hear of Allied warplanes bombing the crap out of the Saudi princes, but that ain't gonna happen is it.  :(