Danmark - hvor det sker! Or... Denmark where it's at!

Started by Liep, March 22, 2011, 09:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

dps

Quoteactually having no... ...compost services in apartments.

I wouldn't want compost in my apartment.  Do Canadians, in general, want compost in theirs?

:D

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Vricklund

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on March 23, 2011, 07:55:42 AM
I liked Copenhagen, though it was no Stockholm.

When I was in Sweden, several people thought I was from Denmark for some reason.   :hmm:
You should've washed and sobered up.

Norgy

Quote from: Liep on March 22, 2011, 09:35:56 AM

But, of course, a Canadian has to ruin it. :lol:

What, he's stating the obvious. You may not see, and we Norwegians certainly don't see it about ourselves, but Scandiweenia is a self-centered, smug, holier-than-thou rich, racist suburb to Europe.

Valmy

Quote from: Norgy on March 24, 2011, 02:36:43 PM
What, he's stating the obvious. You may not see, and we Norwegians certainly don't see it about ourselves, but Scandiweenia is a self-centered, smug, holier-than-thou rich, racist suburb to Europe.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Granted everybody else in the world would kill for your problem of being a smug rich racist people.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Legbiter

Every Scandiweenie country has it's own idiosyncracies. As to Norway the media's obsession there over the Third World has always struck me as peculiar.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Liep

Quote from: Norgy on March 24, 2011, 02:36:43 PM

The broadsheet papers actually recognizes that, but the self-centered, smug, holier-than-thou rich, racist suburbans only read the tabloids. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk