News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Canada] Canadian Politics Redux

Started by Josephus, March 22, 2011, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

4 days ago, Canada announced it was going to mediate a conflict in Africa.

A conflict between anglo seperatists and the ultra centralizing government of Cameroon.  Seems not all seperatists are tribalists unworthy of consideration after all. :P

3 days later, Cameroon responded that it never invited Canada or any other foreign country to serve as a mediator and they were all grown ups, all capable of solving their own problems by themselves.

Oups.  :shutup:

Anglophone crisis
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

3 weeks ago, Danielle Smith indicated to Rebel Medial that she had asked her justice minister to review all current court case related to covid, to see if they were still winnable, if public opinion hadn't chanfed about it.
https://twitter.com/cspotweet/status/1613691451539427328?s=20&t=TB_24kOko5PIOmowSy1YFg

It says in thew interviee she and her office contacted crow  prosecuters directly.

Now, CBC os reporting the story.  She
Wants them to retract defamatory newsreport  and issue an apology...

She is so wierd...

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

New L├ęger poll for Canda.
Libs 34%
Cons 34%
Ndp 19%
Bq 7%
Ppc >1%

Trudeau is itching to go on election, but he has nothing to present, other than being anti conservative.

Singh believes himself ready, but the polls proves Canadians still do not trust him.

I'm glad the PPC is back to where it belongs.

crazy canuck

Minority Conservative government, with an all time low voter turnout, is my prediction if Trudeau calls an election now.
I want you to panic

https://www.theguardian.com/science/video/2019/jan/25/i-want-you-to-panic-16-year-old-greta-thunberg-issues-climate-warning-at-davos-video

"Woke" is now almost exclusively used by those who seek to deride it, those who chafe at the activism from which it sprang. Opponents to the idea are seeking to render it toxic. They use it to stand in for change itself, for evolution, for an accurate assessment of history and society that makes them uncomfortable and deflates their hagiographic view of American history.