News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Playing Lithuania in 1066 start.  Sacking Scandinavian cities and taking their daughters home to Lithuania is lolzy. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Queequeg

Is there some kind of practical limit to the number of kids I can have?  I have 4 captured Scandanavian and Russian wives-concubines under the age of 35 working at all times, have trouble getting about 15.
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Queequeg

garbon

Quote from: Queequeg on October 02, 2013, 06:13:39 PM
Is there some kind of practical limit to the number of kids I can have?  I have 4 captured Scandanavian and Russian wives-concubines under the age of 35 working at all times, have trouble getting about 15.

I do believe there is a limit imposed.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Queequeg

So is CK2 the only game ever to have systematized abduction and rape as a game mechanic?

Razgovory

Quote from: Queequeg on October 02, 2013, 06:45:25 PM
So is CK2 the only game ever to have systematized abduction and rape as a game mechanic?

Nah.  There's some Japanese games.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lettow77

Quote from: Queequeg on October 02, 2013, 06:45:25 PM

Do you even sengoku rance bruh
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

That's like hella awesome, brah.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Queequeg

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Queequeg on October 03, 2013, 10:47:31 AM
Jesus.

I don't think Jesus was a girl... Not even with a bottle of booze

Valmy

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on October 03, 2013, 01:32:56 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on October 03, 2013, 10:47:31 AM
Jesus.

I don't think Jesus was a girl... Not even with a bottle of booze

He is in Lettow's alternative world where all the major world religious figures are young virginal maidens.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Queequeg

It's just weird on every level.  It's weird that a racist Neoconfederate loves it.  It's weird that he's posting it on this forum.  It's weird that the Japanese made a game like this.  And it's really, really weird that in a game about the most storied period in Japanese history-the Sengoku Jidai-they make all the characters look Caucasian.