News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

garbon

Yeah just checked on a fresh start as a king tier and no issues. So it is indeed that when you have a secondary title, those under you want it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

If I marry a lunatic is she likely to murder me in my bed?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 22, 2013, 06:01:44 AM
If I marry a lunatic is she likely to murder me in my bed?

Getting desperate, are we?

jimmy olsen

:rolleyes:

In CK2. There's a Duchess it would be advantageous to marry, but she has the Lunatic trait.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Queequeg

Doesn't that hit fertility and would likely hit kids?
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Syt

The Sunni King of Poland, 1160. :hmm:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

In my current game I was bracing for the Mongol onslaught and then found they had gone Orthodontist.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

The Piast's have lots of strawberries.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

How exactly does that strawberry thing work?

And why strawberries? :unsure:

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 22, 2013, 06:01:55 PM
How exactly does that strawberry thing work?

And why strawberries? :unsure:

It's decadence.  http://ckiiwiki.com/Decadence
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Queequeg

Those are grapes.  Important symbol of succor in Islam.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ed Anger

Grapes, strawberries, whatever.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

To explain, this is from an Old Gods game (so the game is FAR off the rails by now). The Poles were pagans till recently. I was waiting for the HRE to kick their ass and Christianize them. However, Poland reaches into Belarus and neighbors the mighty Balaban Steppe Empire (successor to Seljuks). They probably kicked Polish butt and converted the king.

Also, the Kingdom of Hungary is fully Fraticelli.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.