News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

This is clearly a Greenland DLC BTW. "one new province! Plus the special Swedish unit: the battlemech!"

Ed Anger

Women characters get the added ability to nag men.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

They already have that. They already have several events that have an option of telling your wife to mind her own business. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I never noticed that. Since the only function of women in my games is to shoot out crotchfruit and die by age 35.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

I started an Emir of Basra game in the 1080s or so. Aged 36, no heir no wives no nothing. Got 3 wives, received couple of daughters in return. Got 4th wife, they kept popping daugthers.

Then I got an event where the liege would be making sweet love to his 1st wife, and there was a 10% chance to die due to being too much like rabbits.

Hit ok, got the game over screen  :lol:

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on January 27, 2013, 01:58:24 PM
I started an Emir of Basra game in the 1080s or so. Aged 36, no heir no wives no nothing. Got 3 wives, received couple of daughters in return. Got 4th wife, they kept popping daugthers.

Then I got an event where the liege would be making sweet love to his 1st wife, and there was a 10% chance to die due to being too much like rabbits.

Hit ok, got the game over screen  :lol:

Russia had blocked adoptions to Basra?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Phillip V

Viking

That settles it, I'm playing as Ragnar fuzzybritches or Ivar the boneless.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Martinus

The thing in the centre-right part of the picture, against the orange background, looks like the bow of a drakkar.

Viking

Quote from: Martinus on January 28, 2013, 11:50:49 AM
The thing in the centre-right part of the picture, against the orange background, looks like the bow of a drakkar.

I'm just glad they didn't put horns on the helmet, plus the scabbard on the right hand side.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Valmy

Are we going to be Ivar the Boneless?  I figured this was just a pagan expansion not actually changing the start date to 800 AD or whatever.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Viking

Quote from: Valmy on January 28, 2013, 12:25:15 PM
Are we going to be Ivar the Boneless?  I figured this was just a pagan expansion not actually changing the start date to 800 AD or whatever.

I'll take bets on the starting date being June 8 793, full of Byzantines being byzantine, pagan revolts against the franks and invasions by avars and hungarians, varangs in full flower in russia and abbasids and umayids and moroccans everywhere

Valmy

That sounds like wishful thinking to me.  We'll see.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Viking

Quote from: Valmy on January 28, 2013, 01:08:10 PM
That sounds like wishful thinking to me.  We'll see.

but you agree, a great time to start

Tamas

They had a VERY promising system for handling barbarian populations and migrations in EU:Rome. Since I dont see them adding that here, I really hope they dont try mess around with several people (including the mighty Magyars) arriving mongol-style and settling two provinces away from the edge of the map