News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on April 18, 2012, 01:33:28 AM
the pdox forum is in total unrest because of the patch.

There is something wrong with education traits, the events no longer auto-pause the game, scrolling in the character list is broken, and surprise-surprise, people don't like slices of Scotland, Poland, France and HRE owning Spain by 1180 due to the new crusading system.

I read these complaints and some of them are, frankly, pretty idiotic. One guy started a thread to complain he went on a crusade, won and now is the King of Jerusalem. WTF.

Martinus

The only problem I have is the lack of auto-pause and the scrolling thing - which I'm sure will be fixed in a mini patch.

Syt

I dunno, all characters getting only intrigue traits from education seems like a bit of an issue to me.

Of course, my in game updater still thinks that 1.04c is the current patch, so I'll probably have to patch manually. <_<
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Hotfix will be out later today:

Quote- Fixed a bug with all children getting the exact same education trait
- The mouse wheel now works for scrolling in all windows again
- Autopause on events in full screen mode now works again
- AI: Made smarter about when to join Crusades/Jihads. Reduced "dogpiling".
- MP: Fixed issue where the client was able to change starting date in the lobby, causing all kinds of issues
- Fixed a bug with de jure assimilation of duchies when the king himself held counties in it
- Fixed an issue with some plots where plotters did not get what they plotted for
- Fixed an issue with war contribution scores turning negative and strange in huge, drawn-out wars
- AI: Less keen on picking the 'Revoke Vassal Title' plot
- Exported WOMEN_INHERIT_PRESSED_CLAIMS and BASTARDS_INHERIT_PRESSED_CLAIMS to defines
- Added some missing French and German translations

Martinus

They should also reduce the "take title from another vassal and give it to someone else" plot's occurence - I was the Duke of Lombardia and Verona, and was being spammed with that every 2 weeks or so - what's funnier, every time, the plotter agreed to give it up when I asked.

PDH

Quote from: Queequeg on April 18, 2012, 01:07:39 AM
:huh:
Did it cross over the land bridge, or transfer with sweet potatoes?

The thinking (among those who think this way) is that a proto form existed among humans several tens of thousands of years ago, lasting both in the Old and New Worlds - the New World may just have become more virulent.  This does explain the pathology old and new.

However, the other side (to be fair) has reiterated as of 2011 that the pathology in the Old World sites are NOT syphilis with a series of articles.

I truest Owlsley from the Smithsonian because he is a Wyoming man.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

Still issues:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?601763-Auto-generated-couriers-vassals-with-0-stats&p=13715304&viewfull=1#post13715304

QuoteI used the auto-generate button on several cities and bishoprics and noticed that all of them had base stats of 0. Leaving each and every one of them affronts to humanity. Same with those generated by the intrigue tab decision. Should be easily recreatable.

It's ALSO the case for those generated to take over after dead Bishops and Mayors.

(Their skills are still modified by traits, though)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Only seems to solve the issue for decision-generated characters (invite noble to court, e.g.), not general random characters like when the AI conquers new territory.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Martinus

The old Paradox we all love to hate is back, it seems.  :D

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on April 19, 2012, 02:05:33 AM
Only seems to solve the issue for decision-generated characters (invite noble to court, e.g.), not general random characters like when the AI conquers new territory.

:(

Martinus

Looks like there's a new hotfix available for the 0 stat retardation.

Martinus

Quotev1.05c:

- Fixed a bug with some randomly created characters getting 0 base skills
- Fixed a bug with war contribution score not always being given from occupied Holdings
- You no longer gain intrigue for succeeding with murder plots
- AI: Revolters now a bit smarter about when to pick the Independence CB
- AI: Adjusted down the Crusade joining a bit more
- Increased the delay between Crusades
- Exported REVOLT_DISTANCE_FACTOR, REVOLT_OTHER_INDEP_RISK and REVOLT_OTHER_INDEP_RISK_CAP to defines
- You can no longer start military type plots against someone you have a truce with
- Fixed a bug where children born after the father had died would themselves immediately die
- AI: Should not revoke titles off vassals while at war with someone big
- Rebellious vassals who do NOT seek independence will tend to keep the the peace while there are independence revolts going on
- Fixed a bug with a duel event (100411), where a ruler could banish himself

Tamas

Quote- Rebellious vassals who do NOT seek independence will tend to keep the the peace while there are independence revolts going on

why

garbon

Quote- Fixed a bug where children born after the father had died would themselves immediately die

:lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.