My enemies (= my vassals) then

A revolted to institute seniority
B revolted to institute elective law
C revolted to claim Throne A
D revolted to claim Throne C
E revolted to claim Throne D
F revotled to reduce royal power
This all happened when the monster emir of iberia went to jihad with me

I'm frickin' the deleting the plots file....
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

HVC

Quote from: Habbaku on February 21, 2012, 07:18:25 PM
Quote from: HVC on February 21, 2012, 06:42:08 PM
Why can you change your crown laws on all your kingdoms, but not your feudal laws? or do you feudal laws cover all? becasue if i switch crowns (currently aragon and castile) i show different feudal laws.

:huh:  You should be able to change them for both kingdoms, then.  Is there a delay or some reason you can't change them?  The tooltip should show why you can't change a law (something Paradox has done an excellent job of implementing, as opposed to the incredibly ambiguous tooltips in EU3).
no, the feudal ones just don't show up. but i figured it out by checking the bonus/negatives my vassals get. the feudal ones are kingdom wide.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Fireblade on February 21, 2012, 06:59:49 PM
Can anyone recall if the Andalusian blitzkrieg problem ever got solved in CK1?  :hmm:
Nope. Not even in DV.

The only way to solve it was to play someone in Iberia or Southern France.

Here the French seem to take care of that problem themselves.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

The 1337 start for Serbia ain't bad to play. Good income, 16K personal levy, weak Duchy of Bosnia to pick on next door and Bulgarian ally at start.

Cons are you have to wear a track suit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on February 21, 2012, 09:29:07 PM
you're dead to me.

I got tired of weak ass starting levies and no cash in 1066. 16,000 troops in 1337? MEW.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Dead!

Actually, in CK1 serbia was my fav country to play :lol:

garbon

Quote from: HVC on February 21, 2012, 07:43:24 PM
Why can you change your crown laws on all your kingdoms, but not your feudal laws? or do you feudal laws cover all? becasue if i switch crowns (currently aragon and castile) i show different feudal laws.

:huh:  You should be able to change them for both kingdoms, then.  Is there a delay or some reason you can't change them?  The tooltip should show why you can't change a law (something Paradox has done an excellent job of implementing, as opposed to the incredibly ambiguous tooltips in EU3).
no, the feudal ones just don't show up. but i figured it out by checking the bonus/negatives my vassals get. the feudal ones are kingdom wide.

Alright yeah I guessed they must be all kingdoms wide seeing as how they only appeared on your main title.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Quote from: garbon on February 21, 2012, 10:08:47 PM
Quote from: HVC on February 21, 2012, 07:43:24 PM

Alright yeah I guessed they must be all kingdoms wide seeing as how they only appeared on your main title.
weird thing is that if you switch primary titles you also switch out the feudal laws. You could probably work out a cheat where you put all vassal positive traits on one title to have when you come to the thrown as a crappy heir.

garbon

Btw, I wish you could see the laws that your vassals operate under.  Until I gained Maine in France, I could never tell what French laws my Normandy vassal was under. Would have been helpful to know when French law was strong enough to allow me to revoke titles in that kingdom.  Similarly, I caught someone plotting to install elective law in my vassal of Toscana. Couldn't really tell if that was bad or not as I didn't know what the current laws were doing (I realized as I typed this that I think you can see the inheritance laws from the tooltip when highlighting over the shield when looking at the title screen that let's use see history/claimants.)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Fireblade

I'm a little tempted to install that mod that adds in weeaboo Hungary off the coast of Norway. I think it'd be strangely satisfying to conquer it and throw all those fuckers in prison.

BTW Tamas: In my Denmark game, Croatia apparently inherited Hungary. :yeah:

Martinus

Quote from: HVC on February 21, 2012, 10:27:15 PM
weird thing is that if you switch primary titles you also switch out the feudal laws. You could probably work out a cheat where you put all vassal positive traits on one title to have when you come to the thrown as a crappy heir.
[/quote]

That's not true. If you are say King of England and France, your England laws will affect your England vassals and your French laws will affect your French vassals no matter what your primary title is.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on February 22, 2012, 02:23:32 AM
That's not true. If you are say King of England and France, your England laws will affect your England vassals and your French laws will affect your French vassals no matter what your primary title is.

But there's no way to switch the feudal laws of each individual kingdom. I can edit crown laws but things like the amount of feudal taxation can only be edited on one screen, my primary title.

Viking

Quote from: garbon on February 22, 2012, 08:28:56 AM
Quote from: Martinus on February 22, 2012, 02:23:32 AM

But there's no way to switch the feudal laws of each individual kingdom. I can edit crown laws but things like the amount of feudal taxation can only be edited on one screen, my primary title.
I the upper left hand side of the primary title screen are the shields of the kingdoms you inhabit and if you click on those shields you will cycle between the different kingdoms seeing which laws are in place and which laws can be changed.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

HVC

Which crown laws are in place, but not the tax and levy laws (which i call feudal laws... not sure why, maybe it's in the description or something lol). But if you look at your vassals they all have the same levy and tax positives/negatives. So the "feudal laws" cover all your vassals. Although if you switch your primary title you switch to the title "Feudal laws"