Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: LaCroix on April 17, 2011, 11:07:50 AM
bob = rome?

goon had some rather excellent propaganda it looks like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4diQEwrjv8&feature=related  :lol:

Don't forget:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdJqBBb4yO4  (warning: Nazis and racism)

:P   The DBRB part still makes me laugh.  It's pretty much exactly what a DBRB op is like.

Most of the stuff coming out of the propaganda section on the forums are pictures right now, although that might be changing since we shut down the peacetime stuff and kicked off a new war with....some...people.  I don't remember who.  Triumvirate version <#> is one, IIRC. 

CountDeMoney

You guys kicked me out of the corp  :mad:

Alcibiades

Yeah I think Djan cleaned house last month.  You didn't log in a single time since joining the corp 3 months ago, for fucks sake.   :P

If you're going to play again, let me know.  Pretty busy myself lately, though.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

So TEST did a thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmzMjiREm_w&feature=player_embedded

:lol:

Meanwhile, we are apparently fighting some Russians again, as the standard Russian DDoS attack on the GF.com forums is currently taking place.

Alcibiades

Yeah I saw the Test thing yesterday.   Hate Russians.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 10, 2011, 11:00:16 AMHate Russians.

They also seem to be doing the same to the Razor and MM forums.  :rolleyes: 

I mean, don't get me wrong, there are certainly some cool Russians around on both sides, but goddamn...

MadBurgerMaker

Here you go Seedy:

Just an older setup that I upgraded instead of demolishing and starting over (it was in an acceptable location already vOv).  The advanced factory hanging off the bottom is not necessary for T0 -> T1 purposes, and was really all I had to add.  Without that extra factory, you'll be able to have more mining units coming off of the extractors (depending on the length of your lines, upgrades, etc).

Storage for each extractor head and the two factories per mean it can run for a while without getting backed up, or at least not too backed up, depending on the planet and resource you're going after. 

It's not the most efficient or anything like that, but I could/can ignore these for a couple weeks at a time (0.6 sec though, not low or nullsec, which produce more), which I like.

Edit:  That setup there is ionic solutions -> electrolytes -> coolant <- water <-aqueous liquids on a storm planet

If you take out the advanced factory, it just turns into a standard T0 to T1 setup, like what you're looking for.

Edit2:  Since you want to make native T2 products (viral agents, test cultures, coolant), here's a setup that was built specifically to do so:

The T0 products move from the extractors to the warehouse in the middle there.  From there, they are routed out to the four basic factories (the ones that make the X), then the T1 products of those are sent to the launchpad, where they are stored until there is room available in the advanced factory, which makes the T2 product, then sends it back to the pad for export. 

These can also run for a couple weeks at a time (I run them in 3 day 23hour cycles just to kinda keep an eye on them, but don't pick them up for a few cycles), although some of the pads will be 75%+ full with both T1 and T2 stuff in them by that time.  I just pull them all out when I go to pick it up to use in them later.  Due to the way it's routed, these can also function as miniature factory planets:  just import, for example, 1,000 each of bacteria and biomass to the pad, and it'll send them off to the advanced factory for T3 production when there's room.  :) 

I just restarted and emptied these out tonight while we were talking about this, so you can see on the top one, none of the are running (but they have some materials sitting in them waiting), and two basic and the advanced are running (with 75% of the necessary materials for the next cycle waiting in the advanced factory) in the bottom.

CountDeMoney

Thanks man, that really clears everything up to see it broken down that way.  I was all fucked up.

CountDeMoney

Hey Burger...if I ressurected the Irish Democratic Army, would you guys green me, and let me play in your system?  I just want a nice .4 sector to mine and planetize.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2011, 08:43:58 PM
Hey Burger...if I ressurected the Irish Democratic Army, would you guys green me, and let me play in your system?  I just want a nice .4 sector to mine and planetize.

Yeah sure, I'll blue you, but I'm based out of a 0.7 in the Forge (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/The_Forge/Ishisomo#sec).  For the most part, these alts aren't really capable of defending themselves, although I've entirely stopped training on the main, and am gradually getting around to combat skills with them.  One of them (Iris) can fly a covops pretty well now, actually, if you need a scout.

Edit:  There are three temperate and one ice planet in or within one jump of Ishisomo for you bacteria harvesting needs.  They'll all natively produce test cultures, but only the ice will get you viral agents, if that's what you're looking at. 

Move out two jumps, and there's +1 ice, +1 temperate, and +1 oceanic (which will produce both), but then you're starting to get a little spread out. If you were to base out of Sakkikaine, it would move you back to within one jump of everything, or Friggi would put you at one jump away from the nearest 0.4 there.

CountDeMoney

I'm thinking about setting up shop in a nice, cozy .5 system

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2011, 09:45:31 PM
I'm thinking about setting up shop in a nice, cozy .5 system

Friggi seems like a nice spot in this area.  Good station services (Lai Dai and Nugoeihuvi are the station owners), immediate access to some of the same region's lowsec, etc.  It's also still in the COSMOS constellation with Ishisomo, so you're good to go there if you're so inclined.

Edit:  Oh and it's only like 8 jumps from Jita, all through highsec, which is why I set up shop over here in the first place.

MadBurgerMaker

Alliance audit time:

This is Goonswarm for mid March-mid April.  My personal favorite is the "industrial espionage" entry toward the bottom.  One for 30 billion.  Nice.  The 108.2 billion for 1,394 reimbursements is good stuff too.

MadBurgerMaker

There were some mission agent changes in the latest patch.  Something about all of them being 20 quality and -20....uh....necessary standings or whatever.  I guess it makes it easier to grind up standings or something.  I decided to try it out, ran a couple missions for some COSMOS agent, and ended up with a storyline rocket launcher blueprint copy.  Yay.  Rockets.  Worthless shit.  To be fair it was only a L1 agent.  I'll check out an L3 next I guess.  Maybe I'll get something worthwhile there.

Edit:  Oh speaking of the BPC and changes in the patch:  You can actually tell a copy from an original at a glance now.

Edit2:  No.  I won't be doing another COSMOS mission.  This storyline shit they hand out appears to suck.