News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

March Madness

Started by Admiral Yi, March 13, 2011, 02:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 02, 2011, 07:19:30 PM
UConn, don't make me support Kentucky in the finals. Do your duty, you fucks.
:yeah:  At least someone's Huskies can play ball.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 02, 2011, 10:55:56 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 02, 2011, 07:19:30 PM
UConn, don't make me support Kentucky in the finals. Do your duty, you fucks.
:yeah:  At least someone's Huskies can play ball.

Odds till when they vacate this years run because of violations :lmfao:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Whatever.  Still legit in my eyes.  Fuck the NCAA and their regulations.  Between college football and basketball, they're some of the most fucked up, backward policy makers and enforcers ever.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 02, 2011, 11:14:51 PM
Whatever.  Still legit in my eyes.  Fuck the NCAA and their regulations.  Between college football and basketball, they're some of the most fucked up, backward policy makers and enforcers ever.

When someone picks loser teams like Raiders and Royals have to grasp to whatever they can get I see.  :nelson:

Sophie Scholl

sbr

I am very happy with the winner today, now it is up to Butler to fulfill their destiny.

katmai

katmai

:lol: for you BA from the Sports Guy twitter feed

Quotesportsguy33
I'm enjoying the To Be Vacated Later Classic.

Caliga

:nelson: I can mock everyone at work on Monday. :yeah:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on April 03, 2011, 06:18:47 AM
:nelson: I can mock everyone at work on Monday. :yeah:

Um dude they made it to the Final Four thus vastly exceeding expectations.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

katmai

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: katmai on April 04, 2011, 09:20:57 PM
This is the way Butler needs the game if wants to win.

I suppose, but it was still hard to watch a 22-19 half.  Nice shot at the buzzer, at least.

Edit: Christ...Butler shooting 18% so far.  UConn is at 33%.  9 blocks for the Huskies already.

MadBurgerMaker

Uh oh.  Butler dropping some threes.  It would be hilarious if they somehow managed to win this shitfest (no way).

Hey at least they broke 40, right?  18% shooting in the National Championship game.  Wow.

derspiess

:punk:  Big East = vindicated
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall